Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollin' on the Subway

Originally posted by gmccookny

Is such an experience :roll:

all these people lookin at you. You feel them looking at you.

Strange yet funny :laugh2:

its even more fun after a night of rollin/clubbin and u look like u got hit by a mack truck...ppl look at u like ur scum...i love it...

Originally posted by fkornre

its even more fun after a night of rollin/clubbin and u look like u got hit by a mack truck...ppl look at u like ur scum...i love it...

Hahaha I remember one night in Particular, I went down to NYC to see S&D at Twilo, so around 10am we decided to leave and sightsee... Without sleeping we went to the Empire State building, then hung in times square all day drinking and bumpin K... it was def an experince, I kept yelling "look hun, were in the middle of it all"... in a jokin way of course.. I bet we scared alot of people that day..hahaha

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Hahaha I remember one night in Particular, I went down to NYC to see S&D at Twilo, so around 10am we decided to leave and sightsee... Without sleeping we went to the Empire State building, then hung in times square all day drinking and bumpin K... it was def an experince, I kept yelling "look hun, were in the middle of it all"... in a jokin way of course.. I bet we scared alot of people that day..hahaha

:laugh: :laugh:

One time when my girl and i was staying in new york we were saying at the sheraton towers, which is a pretty decent hotel. So we go to twilo and then to an after party in the village we end up getting back to the hotel at like noon. All fucked up, my girl looked like a hooker, the door man made me show him the fuckin key to the room. Good fuckin times.

Originally posted by jtk4

One time when my girl and i was staying in new york we were saying at the sheraton towers, which is a pretty decent hotel. So we go to twilo and then to an after party in the village we end up getting back to the hotel at like noon. All fucked up, my girl looked like a hooker, the door man made me show him the fuckin key to the room. Good fuckin times.

after - shock! too funny!

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:laugh: :laugh:

same thing with the train to long island, over the summer , fri mornings,

:eek:

priceless:laugh: :laugh:

taking the LIRR back the next day is like the shittiest 45min of my life. your cracked out as hell and looking like utter shit... everyone just looks at you like your the fucking plague...

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

taking the LIRR back the next day is like the shittiest 45min of my life. your cracked out as hell and looking like utter shit... everyone just looks at you like your the fucking plague...

I did this once when my friend was going to Kingspoint, all the way from SF to the Merchant Marine Academy all twisted up.... Wasn't a pretty sight when I showed up..hahaha

worst train ride EVER.

Originally posted by fouroneone

yes, that stare you get at 11am when everyone is doing their normal daytime thing and you are dressed in Night Clothes with a smashed up, sweaty face, it's priceless. I love it. Cops always stare.

:) totaly... i love it too....to throw people off.....always gets the attention :)