Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is Avalon better than Spirit?

OK, so I went yesterday to both spirit and avalon......i get to spirit around 12ish and man the line was stretching all theway to 11av...the line was huge, and mostly gay guys.....i would say definetly from yesterdays line-up....ladies dont prefer spirit.

Avalon, was Ok as usual, though not as good a crowd as it usually gets....I guess not that many jersey gals......yeah, hands down jersey gals are a lot more prettier than the ones in NY....and they also dont have that nasty attitude....though some norht jersey bitches are stuck up too....

SO I guess maybe the music was better at spirit with Junior V....but never got to go in.... the wait was too long....plus there so many f***kin potholes of 10av.....

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I was at both last night and Spirit's music was incredible.... AMAZING!!

Avalon was brutal.... NEVER AGAIN... :blown:

I was there last night. Fell in love like 20 times in the beginning. Liked the music in the middle of the night, decent things walking around, but too many gay guys running around, not my thing, especially when they start hitting on me:rolleyes: end of the night sucked.

I saw the old dude as well, actually, there were about 3 old dudes there!

Maybe I saw you, what did you look like??

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I was at both last night and Spirit's music was incredible.... AMAZING!!

Avalon was brutal.... NEVER AGAIN... :blown:

i agree with Spirit 100% but it wasn't avalon that sucked it was Green Velvet....thumbs down to that hard crap...

house should have some soul...

Originally posted by silversmoke

I was there last night. Fell in love like 20 times in the beginning. Liked the music in the middle of the night, decent things walking around, but too many gay guys running around, not my thing, especially when they start hitting on me:rolleyes: end of the night sucked.

I saw the old dude as well, actually, there were about 3 old dudes there!

Maybe I saw you, what did you look like??

a black hoodie & a white t-shirt

"yeah, hands down jersey gals are a lot more prettier than the ones in NY....and they also dont have that nasty attitude....though some norht jersey bitches are stuck up too...."

what difference does it make, they're both ugly! I guess its a better of the worst outlook...

please...jersey boys stutter when they talk to you...

like they have a speech impediment or something....

just face it....u can't keep wif the pace..........

no meat markets, thank you......

i can buy my own drinks....8 bucks to cheap to have to spend a whole 20 minutes talking to your ass.............

beside, i dont drink no mo'...........only on occasions....

so, yeah i dont need cheap talk..........

i get enuff of that all week.....dont talk to me on the weekend.......

yup, bitch.