Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fav position to give or get oral in

Guest gabo

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

u decieve every1 into thinking ur a sweet inncoent girl.....but ha!!!!!! i got u....u little whhhooooorrreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Don't you just love those innocent looking girls that really aren't that innocent?:tongue:

Originally posted by themrs

Oh goodness, DEFINATELY finger action... :drool:

Thanks d.funk.... I'm off to the bathroom now...

No need to thank ME. YOU'RE the egg in this batter... so to speak. Or.... um........................ maybe I.................... what?........................... what were we talkin' about, again?? :screwy: :screwy:

Originally posted by themrs

You know I'm your little whore honey!! :3some:

Ummmm.... Flip? There's like... 3 smilies in that quote. :confused::eek::confused: Soooo......... um...... we need to talk dude! ;):aright:

Kinda feel like I gotta break out the dgtl-cam and post to that "Show yer cock or STFU!" thread, now.

::ahem::

...back on the main topic... sorta...

Let's talk about folds, people. That's right.... folds. Labia minor AND major. Seems to me, many people (guys usually) tend to neglect the beauty, the sensitivity, and the overall potential of lip manipulation. Don't get me wrong... vaginal and clitoral stimulation is always a high priority... EVERY time. But, I tend to find myself workin' the "face" of a woman's pussy AS MUCH AS it's body. And the response is usually sort of a, "Hang on, MF'er! She's a wild one!!"... in a wild mustang sorta way. ;)

So, from rubbing her entire mound with one hand while the entire labia protrude through only 2 fingers.... to workin' the entire length of the area BETWEEN inner and outer with yer tongue.... to spreading them completely wide, up and out to allow FULL visual, stimulation, and access while still working the hell outta the rest of her "zones"... not only do I find a woman's lips to be completely BEAUTIFUL and usually her very own pussy "fingerprint", but proper handling of said labia CERTAINLY completes the package when it comes to all-around stimulation for her. Hell... MY mental stimulation from doing that to a girl has usually got me pre-cumming somethin' FIERCE!! Def doesn't get enough props from most people out there.

So?

Yer thoughts on folds??? (I know you got'em!)

... funk... out.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

theres too much gayness directed towards me in this thread!!!!!!!!!:confused:

:nono: :nono: Whoa, whoa, whoa!! :nono: :nono:

Can NOT stress enough....

You stay on your end, I'll stay on mine. When you say switch... switch ends. Cool? :aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

Was just tryin' to include you... outta respect, y'know?? :D lol...

Btw... could you honestly read the BOTTOM half of that post and still come out thinking... :ghey: ?????

Say it isn't so, Flipto!

... funk... out.

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Any position works for me also. But my fav.is to be at the foot of the bed so my ass is dangling a little off the bed and my legs are spread out in the air while my back is on the bed. He's on his knees and well you guys can figure out the rest....yeah that's good :aright:

:eek::D

Well I have to say my favorite position is licking her from the back. There's nothing better than to see her little clam and then driving your tongue into her snatch and having your nose drilled in her butt hole just in case she decideds to let one rip you dont want to miss that. Then....then.... just as she's starts to cum sucker punching her. Yeah.. I like that....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

:laugh:

i like it every way... preferably while im facing him though so i can grab his hair :drool:

yummaaaaaaaay i want it nowwwwwwwwww :licker:

*droooool*