Wed. we went......

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TheMrs

You're such a hater!!

....& you jump to CONCLUSIONS WAY TOO SOON toni ! lol. those smilies I put up was about the "franky" guy who posted right above me ....HE'S SWEATING MY DRAGONBALL sigs etc..geeez :idea::laugh: :laugh:

...you know your Hot and rank up high in my books , no need for me to praise you on CP sweety. :tongue:

Originally posted by mursa

....& you jump to CONCLUSIONS WAY TOO SOON toni ! lol. those smilies I put up was about the "franky" guy who posted right above me ....HE'S SWEATING MY DRAGONBALL sigs etc..geeez :idea::laugh: :laugh:

...you know your Hot and rank up high in my books , no need for me to praise you on CP sweety. :tongue:

Sweety, that post had nothing to do with me, so why are you going there?

Do you think people are mind readers?? Looked to me like you were rolling your eyes to Jackie and Koky's posts seeing as how Frank said nothing thread-related.

Originally posted by TheMrs

Sweety, that post had nothing to do with me, so why are you going there?

Do you think people are mind readers?? Looked to me like you were rolling your eyes to Jackie and Koky's posts seeing as how Frank said nothing thread-related.

You see ....we both messed up then i guess , I assumed people would know it was for "franky" since it was right above me .... & then to top it off I assumed you thought i was hating on you .. . :blank::laugh:

..."what we had here was failure to communicate" :)

You see ....we both messed up then i guess , I assumed people would know it was for "franky" since it was right above me .... & then to top it off I assumed you thought i was hating on you .. . :blank::laugh:

..."what we had here was failure to communicate" :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:blah::blah::blah:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

what hes trying to say mursa is that hes been around fliptoniaaa aaaaalllloooooooooooootttttttttt longer than u have!!!!!!!!!!!

What does fliptoniaaa have to do with anything ?

&

Does this mean you don't wan't a picture of Portugal ??!:blank::(

:)

...why don't you go practice your "zoolander" looks ? :blank::laugh:

....kewwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:laugh: :laugh: why dont you go practice your "HATIN" techniques a lil better and not make it so obvious and fake ;) ;) :D "NO , NO , " I MEAN "SERIOUSLY " ... its too obvious .. :rolleyes: BUT MOST OF ALL FAKE

Originally posted by Mystify22

themrs....you are absolutely adorably sexy!!! great pics, you are gorgeous ;):D

Unfortunately I have only been able to see One :( picture of you... and you're fuckin adorable. ;) You look like a little hot piece of ass.

I wish I could see more... Like that booty picture people keep talkin about. :D

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: why dont you go practice your "HATIN" techniques a lil better and not make it so obvious and fake ;) ;) :D "NO , NO , " I MEAN "SERIOUSLY " ... its too obvious .. :rolleyes: BUT MOST OF ALL FAKE

....exactly , the "hatin" I do is FAKE ! , ..... it's not real , you have a sence of humor so you should know better and not take shit so seriously . And you know that people usually HATE "in secret" and behind "peoples back" . :cool:

PS....stop acting like a PRUDE and be---> kewllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :D