P:M Sessions> FRIDAY April 9 - STRYKE @ Privilege

marcodavalos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by james954

stryke in that room will be dope! can't wait. better play some of that minimal techno in that room like hawtin did at conference.

I think we will have to wait a little longer for some BANGING techno unfortunately.......

Either way, whatever Greg does will be outta control.

DAMB!!

There is no doubt this will be a kickass party!!

Keep on rockin it Marco!!

P:M Sessions OWNS the beach on Fridays... :aright:

Too bad my week extends to saturday... :mad: I'm always trying to make it all the way out there, but too many factors working against me... :(

Keep it up guys... and Have a blast!!

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

NOW HEAR THIS...Time to walk the walk...you fockers need to show up and really support this Friday...I'm tired of hearing everyone one say they are going to hear Stryke only to find myself and Raymond the only ones in attendance...AGAIN.

Unfortunately I'll be spinning elsewhere that evening :mad:

Hopefully I can make a cameo appearance at the end of the night. See ya'll there ! :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by armand1210

NOW HEAR THIS...Time to walk the walk...you fockers need to show up and really support this Friday...I'm tired of hearing everyone one say they are going to hear Stryke only to find myself and Raymond the only ones in attendance...AGAIN.

Unfortunately I'll be spinning elsewhere that evening :mad:

Hopefully I can make a cameo appearance at the end of the night. See ya'll there ! :tongue:

Hey now.....i am almost always there too. Like everytime he played at Maze, at Jazid even that one time at Nerve when me, AJ, Casey and Marisa were the only ones in the whole club!! Poor Ramon was stuck outside.

I may usually be a sell out but I am ALWAYS there for Greg. :D

:kiss2:

Originally posted by rcrespo

This is tonight .. GTFI! (GET THE FUCK IN , for those of who you don't know what it means)

Yup GTFI!!!!

Ramon, I'll see you up there!!!!!! I am going to be in full force this evening out there on the dancefloor. Care to join me for some drinks and techno?? :idea: