Clubplanet Nightlife Community

closet full of clothes...

and yet you have nothing to wear... how is this possible??? even if you put on an outfit you really liked a few weeks/months ago, you put on now and are like what was i thinking... which leaves me wondering, if every seven years your taste buds change, how often to "stylebuds" change???

Originally posted by candyrollx69

give it away :)

thats what i wind up doing... i send it all back to the motherland... theres ppl in the field plowing and farming rockin' d&g and boss suits lol...

Originally posted by sexxyh

the worst is digging up things with price-tags still on them..........

omg the worst~!

i cant stand it when im cleaning out my drawers or my closet and im like... "hmm i havent worn this in like 2 years... i should throw it out... but what if i need it one day? nah i better just save it cuz knowing me ill go to look for it one day and i wont have it anymore..."

its retarted cuz if i havent worn it in years, chances are im never gonna wear it again! and every year i do the same damn thing... and nothing gets accomplished. I save everything! :mad:

Originally posted by linabina

i cant stand it when im cleaning out my drawers or my closet and im like... "hmm i havent worn this in like 2 years... i should throw it out... but what if i need it one day? nah i better just save it cuz knowing me ill go to look for it one day and i wont have it anymore..."

its retarted cuz if i havent worn it in years, chances are im never gonna wear it again! and every year i do the same damn thing... and nothing gets accomplished. I save everything! :mad:

haha yes, me too!!! It's such a bad quality

i'm an impulsive buyer, so i often find that i have a lot of clothes and even shoes that i've never worn or wore only once. i end up getting rid of them. at least it makes me feel good to know that i'm giving away good stuff to less fortunate people.

Originally posted by dgmodel

and yet you have nothing to wear... how is this possible???

i'm constantly in that dilemma. i remember in feb. i gave away some of my clothes. i placed them in one of those bin receptacles they have in the supermarket parking lots. as i was walking away, i realized i put in one of my old but good fitting jeans. i was about to go back and try to retrieve it but i knew i would have been arrested on the spot. i'm not giving anything away anymore..fuk it...till they give my old jeans back. :(

Originally posted by raincrysobe

i'm an impulsive buyer, so i often find that i have a lot of clothes and even shoes that i've never worn or wore only once. i end up getting rid of them. at least it makes me feel good to know that i'm giving away good stuff to less fortunate people.

doesn't it look kind of weird seeing homeless people dressed in my old club clothes???

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

i think they sell most of the clothes

Yeah dont give your clothes away...if you can give them away somewhere locally a church or something.

Here's what often happens, you give your clothes away, they ship them to needy countries, they take them and put them on the markets where people BUY them, the money goes towards the few fucking politicians that also receive lotta $$ from us, the taxpayers in order to stay capitalist and not be against the USA.

The money off the clothing could also be used to fund new weapons purchases of the country or terrorism actions.

We think we're doing a good thing and hope to do so but they misuse it!

and yet you have nothing to wear... how is this possible??? even if you put on an outfit you really liked a few weeks/months ago, you put on now and are like what was i thinking... which leaves me wondering, if every seven years your taste buds change, how often to "stylebuds" change???

i cant say that i experience this...i buy clothes like never and wear the shit out of what i got so i never have this prob...

This is so true. Well you could always try updating your old clothes. If your not handy with a a pair of scissors or sewing machine I would not recommend it. I for one constantly alter my clothes to fit the new trends. For example shortening the hems of skirts. For the most part I think jeans have the longest shelf life. You can always change them up by adding embroidery, or other designs along the hem lines, like many designers do each season. You can also alter dresses to have a completely new look. Lately Ive been opening up the back of many of my dresses bringing it down to just below the waist. I think this look is so sexy, where the back is completely exposed. I could go on forever, I think more people should experiment, it really is not as difficult as it sounds. If you spent a fortune on a dress that is quality material by no means throw it out just try to update it. Or make it into a shirt or something. The possibilities are endless.

I normally have all these cloths that I never wear but now it is worse than ever. I had been working out and dieting and I lost about 30lbs and so I bought all these new cloths… I put a few lbs back on and I refuse to wear anything that I bought until I lose weight… so the hundreds of $$ worth of cloths just sit with the tags on.

Originally posted by starvingartist

This is so true. Well you could always try updating your old clothes. If your not handy with a a pair of scissors or sewing machine I would not recommend it. I for one constantly alter my clothes to fit the new trends. For example shortening the hems of skirts. For the most part I think jeans have the longest shelf life. You can always change them up by adding embroidery, or other designs along the hem lines, like many designers do each season. You can also alter dresses to have a completely new look. Lately Ive been opening up the back of many of my dresses bringing it down to just below the waist. I think this look is so sexy, where the back is completely exposed. I could go on forever, I think more people should experiment, it really is not as difficult as it sounds. If you spent a fortune on a dress that is quality material by no means throw it out just try to update it. Or make it into a shirt or something. The possibilities are endless.

finally some advice dg can use