Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ouija...

Originally posted by dgmodel

do you think this thing is for real or what??? personally i feel anything made by milton bradley isnt going to contact the afterlife... but maybe thats just me... what do you think???

YOU GOT BEEF WITH MILTON BRADLEY!?!?!?!? :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

do you think this thing is for real or what??? personally i feel anything made by milton bradley isnt going to contact the afterlife... but maybe thats just me... what do you think???

it's not the fact that milton bradley made it, it's the spiritual energy made amongst the people who use it that enables it to be a tool to contact another dimension.

You can't expect that just by using ouija that it will automatically work. If there's people among the group who don't want to give it a chance or refuse to believe it, that will make the energy off wack and it won't work...

Originally posted by gmccookny

it's not the fact that milton bradley made it, it's the spiritual energy made amongst the people who use it that enables it to be a tool to contact another dimension.

You can't expect that just by using ouija that it will automatically work. If there's people among the group who don't want to give it a chance or refuse to believe it, that will make the energy off wack and it won't work...

lol, so the spiritual energy huh? I think its more the psychological factor that you would let yourself believe anything that board says, its all in the mind :)

Ok, I believe in this thing and refuse to play w/ it ever again.It's evil!

Ok..I'll never forget this...When I was in 5th grade, I bought 1 & decided to play with it by myself ...So I asked the ? "who in my class likes me?" LOL..So the thing started moving, & it winded up spelling out the full name of this guy in the class whom I hardly knew & never really even spoken to..It's only up until it started with the last name that I realized the "Mike" that "they" were referring to..I swear I didn't interfere w/ the moving or anything.

So then I started getting bad dreams at night & it started saying weird things.. My friends are like "it's bc you play with it yourself & never say goodbye so it stays w/ u.You have to burn it or it'll haunt you forever" LOL So we did..We burned it in my backyard w/matches &the WHOLE DAMN THING was burnt to ashes, except for the goodbye part which looked like it had almost been un-touched ( bc I didn't say "goodbye" to it ) ABout 5 minutes later, it finally burned also. I swear this is all true.. very weird..

SOrry about the essay..I just got kinda into my story LOL..

Originally posted by gmccookny

so with that being said anything could be a oujia board...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i actually use a version of the random walk theory...

i go to the zoo with a WSJ...and i have monkeys throw shit at it...and the stocks that are still legible after the fact..BINGO!! PORTFOLIO TIME!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i actually use a version of the random walk theory...

i go to the zoo with a WSJ...and i have monkeys throw shit at it...and the stocks that are still legible after the fact..BINGO!! PORTFOLIO TIME!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by smcx04

lol, so the spiritual energy huh? I think its more the psychological factor that you would let yourself believe anything that board says, its all in the mind :)

So you're basically saying you don't believe in spirits, ghosts, and the paranormal.

I don't "let myself believe anything". I let myself believe what i experience with other people. When you're with people who seek a deeper understanding of things, there is a prescence, and aura, an energy that is produced. And with that energy you can enter a deeper state of consciousness that allows you to see things in a different way.

You can't attribute everything to "the psychological ramifications";

our mind is not the center of the universe. It is there both as a creator and an absorber.

Attributing everything to psychological factors is like saying our mind creates everything that we see/experience. There are things that affect our mind if we allow it to.

so with that being said anything could be a oujia board...

yes, i think so.

The ouija is just a means to get to the "other" dimension. Some people use crystal balls, others join hands.

All in all, it's the overall mood (relaxed) and prescence that determines reaching the paranormal.

(gosh, listen to me :laugh: .)

Originally posted by sweetie029

I believe in the supernatural to some extent.....But how much power or truth can be present in a piece of cardboard sold at Toys R Us ??

...it's not about what the material or where you got it from - it is about what you believe in...that's where the power is...there's an old story in buddhist books about a woman who receives an article of clothing - being told it belonged to buddha himself...she encased the cloth and prayed in front of it every day...until one day the cloth attained a "buddhist glow"...it turns out the cloth was not from the buddha but it was the woman's praying and inner strength that helped accomplish this feat...

...i cant say that i do not believe in ghosts...although my primary belief is in energy and our abilities to shift it, read it, etc...in the least, it can be a form of entertainment...just like astrology...you can chose to put faith in it or not...

Originally posted by phatman

...it's not about what the material or where you got it from - it is about what you believe in...that's where the power is...there's an old story in buddhist books about a woman who receives an article of clothing - being told it belonged to buddha himself...she encased the cloth and prayed in front of it every day...until one day the cloth attained a "buddhist glow"...it turns out the cloth was not from the buddha but it was the woman's praying and inner strength that helped accomplish this feat...

...i cant say that i do not believe in ghosts...although my primary belief is in energy and our abilities to shift it, read it, etc...in the least, it can be a form of entertainment...just like astrology...you can chose to put faith in it or not...

Thank you for that contribution, phat one. That reminds me of what i learned in a buddhist class i took. the Buddhist nature is within each one of us. :aright:

ghhhost, obviously you can't expect to reach the paranormal by just sittin on the shitter. You need clarity of mind (put that newspaper down), the right setting (a silent room or quiet place with no distractions, not the shitter), and a focus point (for the ouija, its that thing everyone holds).

Originally posted by phatman

I understand what your saying

I had a particular experience with a medium/psychic that scared the shit out of me as well as give me some sort of belief in the supernatural...Now I am the 1st one to say it's all a bunch of bullshit & I went into this situation making a big joke out of it....But the encounter I had was just crazy.....To this day I don't even know if I can believe it or if she got information out of me without me realizing it

I dunno...I think in situations like this sometimes people don't realize how easily they can convince themselves of something being true when it's really not