Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Reviews?

renzo2

You all are still :zzz:?

Well, I got there at midnight and Roland was on fire.

The Oscar came on, and the crowd never let down. The crowd at 6 and 7 in the morning was just as packed as the 1 a.m. crowd. :eek:

Oscar went off...especially starting like at 4 a.m. :eek:

I left at 8:30 a.m--I was sober :tongue:

Nice hangin' with Ramon, Ardis, Bruno, Sobeton, Miriam, and Housekitty.

Till next weekend! :hoparound

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chaflas

You all are still :zzz:?

Well, I got there at midnight and Roland was on fire.

The Oscar came on, and the crowd never let down. The crowd at 6 and 7 in the morning was just as packed as the 1 a.m. crowd. :eek:

Oscar went off...especially starting like at 4 a.m. :eek:

I left at 8:30 a.m--I was sober :tongue:

Nice hangin' with Ramon, Ardis, Bruno, Sobeton, Miriam, and Housekitty.

Till next weekend! :hoparound

Looks great , next weekend ..I'll be there if Roly/Og are .

My space itch is just to unbareble to neglect . :):cool:

I was there but cannot give a correct review due to the fact that I was TRASHED thanks to Sobeton"s xtra strong drinks! I think the bartender must have a crush on him!

Good hangin with my dance partners Tony and Miriam, and chill hangin with Ramon, Bruno,his wife,Chaflas, and i forgot who else.....Oh and Tony, btw, dont ever leave my drunk ass in the DJ booth alone AGAIN! (you know why)

:D:laugh:

Stayed in Sat night and got up early to hit the Space patio by 730am. OG was tearing the place up inside. I honestly didnt want to leave the main room I was loving it so much. I was suprised at how absolutely packed it was!!!

Went upstairs to check out Roly and it was alright but not the best I have heard from him so I headed back inside for more OG. ANYTIME Fired Up comes across that dancefloor I cant control myself and last night was no different. I think he also played "Believe" immediately after which just threw me into heaven! Thanks Dad!!! :D

Headed back out ot the patio for my Space favorite...CUE!!!! The man knows how to play some high energy, bangin tunes!!! I didnt stop dancing the whole time. Thank you Cue for always bringing your "A" game. You have come a LONG way since you closed out PVD in November. ;)

Big shout outs to the usuals. I havent been to Space since WMC and it was great seeing you all again.

One thing to clear up...SOBETON AND I DID NOT HOOK UP!!! He was just intent on cockblocking...but it didnt work. :D Sorry you werent as successful as me Tony. LMAO!!!

Guest saleen351

sooo, you and tony are hooking up space style...

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OG brought you two love birds together...:makeout:

Originally posted by CrzyC

One thing to clear up...SOBETON AND I DID NOT HOOK UP!!! He was just intent on cockblocking...but it didnt work. :D Sorry you werent as successful as me Tony. LMAO!!!

you really have some issues of maturity sweetheart. it's fairly apparent we did not hook up, and a simple reply saying the same would have been adequate. know one was "cock blocking" you, for if that was the case you would not have met your friend. ;) yes ,you where successful this time around, and I was not. one thing is very apparent to me now, and that is you really need to grow up. you have taken what was a very good night of music and fun with friends ,and made it into some justification of your conquest. you really disappoint me; however I won’t make the same mistake twice. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

. one thing is very apparent to me now, and that is you really need to grow up. you have taken what was a very good night of music and fun with friends ,and made it into some justification of your conquest. you really disappoint me; however I won’t make the same mistake twice.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you really have some issues of maturity sweetheart. it's fairly apparent we did not hook up, and a simple reply saying the same would have been adequate. know one was "cock blocking" you, for if that was the case you would not have met your friend. ;) yes ,you where successful this time around, and I was not. one thing is very apparent to me now, and that is you really need to grow up. you have taken what was a very good night of music and fun with friends ,and made it into some justification of your conquest. you really disappoint me; however I won’t make the same mistake twice. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......but at the same time a understandable response .

Originally posted by rcrespo

og laid down the techno proper style and yes fired up has come to devastate dancefloors once again 10 years later.

looking forward to next week .. :)

oscars da maaaan !!! im pissed that i cant come out more often to support him and roly more ... but ill be back soon :cool: :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by rcrespo

I didnt see you rich?! I guess next time ... I may have been downstairs listening to Oscar

Yeah quite possibly. Did you enjoy the nite?? I had a great time. I hadn't gone out with one of my friends in a long time because he is in Med School and Saturday Night/Sunday Morning he was off so we decided to go out since this would be his only weekend off in a while.

Originally posted by djrx06

Yeah quite possibly. Did you enjoy the nite?? I had a great time. I hadn't gone out with one of my friends in a long time because he is in Med School and Saturday Night/Sunday Morning he was off so we decided to go out since this would be his only weekend off in a while.

Yeah I had a great time. Oscar was dropping down some seriously nasty techno. I was quite happy. :)

Originally posted by CrzyC

My apologizes . . . you two definelty had a "spark" though . . .