Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Passion of the Christ:

stymie

Just saw it. It was OK.

Not nearly as brutal and graphic as everybody said it was. They dont really develop any of the characters in the movie since its only over a short period of time. Some of the special effects in the beatings were pretty bad. The noises they had for blood coming out of his body were way too exagerated. Some even sounded like cartoon noises.

James Caviezel was amazing tho. They couldnt have picked a better actor for the job... he was perfect for the role.

That guy that played Pontius Pilate was pretty good too. He looks familiar, dunno his name.

Other than that, nobody else really stood out too much. Those little kid/demons that were harrasing Judas were fucking evil. Scary little fuckers.

I give it a B-/C+. It was no Mystic River.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

STYMIE, YOU ARE A FUCKING PAWN FOR SEEING THIS MOVIE

"Everyone in the country has seen the Passion. So I guess we have to" - Stan and Kenny

:laugh: Have you been hanging out with Kaydup lately?

Originally posted by scavenger81

Tiddles, you bitch, don't you ever fucking threaten me........or make racist comments about jews on a public board.....don't cross the line, or I will fucking find out who you are and where you live.....

Good meeting you at Marias.

Tiddles, you bitch, don't you ever fucking threaten me........or make racist comments about jews on a public board.....don't cross the line, or I will fucking find out who you are and where you live.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

You Boston people should be ashamed...turning a nice guy like Scavenger into an internet tough guy threating to come find people

Yeah really............:( :( :( and I was so happy being innocent and sweet.................what have you done to me...

There were 3 people with my name there, and unless I was wearing a white shirt, and bouncing up and down next to the dj table, it wasn't me.......

I only met two scavenger81's that night, there was three up in that piece?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I only met two scavenger81's that night, there was three up in that piece?

Yeah, 1 in white shirt, one in a grey shirt with a tattoo, and another one, forget what he was wearing....the white shirt one was the real one...the rest were decoys for maria's horny friends..

:laugh:

dude, fuckin choke on a cock or somethin and relax

I love jews, ask......nevermind.

Seriously. Chill out.

As for who I am,

Michael Long

Warwick, Rhode Island

I'll meet you on the highway.

;)