Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Sucks!

Originally posted by groovefire

Where were you Friday night njdionysus?

Helping a friend finish work on their condo and having a few beers. You have a better chance of seeing Junior Vasquez at Rise, than you have at seeing me there. Been there once, that was enough to last a lifetime.

Good luck with the party though.

Groovefire rocks!

Backdoor by Xlr8ted.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Njdion played "drop the lighter" all night at Rise, he's had enuff.

Actually I've been there once, before the fire. Doc took us there for after hours. There was like 20 of us trying to get in on one membership, money talks I guess 'cuz we finally made our way up that narrow stairway. Some people were chilling on couches on the 2nd floor, grabbed a water and headed upstairs. A dark black room with music so fucking loud you couldnt even enjoy it. Stayed for about an hour, maybe less. As soon as it kicked in, my girl wanted to get the hell outta there. My friend Jay tells me that my hotel was like 3 blocks away... no problem right? Try driving mangled in the pouring rain! It took us 45 minutes to make our way down one way streets, going the wrong way to finally get back to the hotel. That was my first "after hours" experience in Boston, the second was Sunrise at the Diplomat. A '70s banquet hall with a kicker box, good times!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Njdion played "drop the lighter" all night at Rise, he's had enuff.

Actually I've been there once, before the fire. Doc took us there for after hours. There was like 20 of us trying to get in on one membership, money talks I guess 'cuz we finally made our way up that narrow stairway. Some people were chilling on couches on the 2nd floor, grabbed a water and headed upstairs. A dark black room with music so fucking loud you couldnt even enjoy it. Stayed for about an hour, maybe less. As soon as it kicked in, my girl wanted to get the hell outta there. My friend Jay tells me that my hotel was like 3 blocks away... no problem right? Try driving mangled in the pouring rain! It took us 45 minutes to make our way down one way streets, going the wrong way to finally get back to the hotel. That was my first "after hours" experience in Boston, the second was Sunrise at the Diplomat. A '70s banquet hall with a kicker box, good times!

• 2 weeks later...

The Yankees are getting outplayed. The Red Sox are playing well with pitching and hitting. These Yankees havent done either. Brown was pretty good today, but the bats couldnt bail him out. You'd think that with this lineup, the Yankees would be putting a lot of runs up. Alex is starting to swing the bat, finally someone else besides Posada. I dont like Manny at all, hate his defense but the guy is a hell of a batter.

I think the Yankees need to start opening up their eyes at the plate and swinging the bat. They have struck out way too many times this season LOOKING. Alex made a hell of a play down the line at 3rd, very strong throw. He is a talent and I was never a fan of his before the uniform. Jeter looks horrible at the plate. Nomar at the basketball game? Whats up with that?

Originally posted by groovefire

Boooo YA! Sox 6 games to Yanks 1. :)

The way the Yankees are playing right now, that looked like the Red Sox vs. the Bad News Bears. Here is a theory: If you remove the bat from your shoulder and take a swing at the ball, you actually might hit it! Strike 3, Jeter goes down looking. Bernie looks terrible, Giambi looks like he goes up there looking for a walk. Thank god Alex is finally starting to swing the bat.

We made Pedro look like an all-star today when he definately didnt have his best stuff. The already rediculous payroll with be over $200 million by the Summer, as soon as they trade Navaro for a pitcher.

giambi is looking to walk because he can not run

jeter is too busy looking over his shoulder to swing the bat

and williams it really might be time for him to retire. He might be done.He is a red sox killer but it must be painful to watch someone who was soooo good be sooooo bad. What is his contract status please oh god let him be under contract for 5 more years or something like that.

Originally posted by njdionysus

The way the Yankees are playing right now, that looked like the Red Sox vs. the Bad News Bears. Here is a theory: If you remove the bat from your shoulder and take a swing at the ball, you actually might hit it! Strike 3, Jeter goes down looking. Bernie looks terrible, Giambi looks like he goes up there looking for a walk. Thank god Alex is finally starting to swing the bat.

We made Pedro look like an all-star today when he definately didnt have his best stuff. The already rediculous payroll with be over $200 million by the Summer, as soon as they trade Navaro for a pitcher.

The lack of hitting killed us in this series. Sat's loss was awful because Brown and the bullpen did their jobs for the most part. We put up a fight that went extra innings, but for nothing. When you can't hit as a team, it puts a ton of pressure on the starters and the bullpen to have to throw up zero after zero, inning after inning. In today's game Vasquez put together a quality performance and he still came up short. Pedro did not bring his A game, but he still won because we could not hit. For those who can't remember we got 5 runs off Pedro w/o A-Rod or Sheff in last year's game 7 ALCS to knock him out of the game. We can't keep wasting good starts by our rotation because those pitchers may struggle later in the year and the offense will have to pick them up when they struggle. They look like a bunch of overpaid bums out there. I guess we expected them to gel right away. Last year they got off to a great start and then started to free fall in May and June. Well this year, it's a little earlier I guess. Hopefully we will win a game soon, I hope. :confused:

I can't stand losing to Bastan :mad:, but they are the better team right now. The season is long and tedious and Bastan will go into a slump also. Every team does. Blowsux fans can enjoy this asskicking all they want but we all know what happens in the end. It's like day light savings time: in spring you turn your clocks forward, in fall back. Bastan will slump in Sept, down the stretch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...