Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't You Dare Shit On My Country!

obby

Originally posted by sotuchick

I've lived in another country (worst than this one) Just know that there is no perfect country out there but our government lies to us and that's a FACT so don't think you live in Wonderland!!! BTW...I feel sooo bad for our soldiers; they think they are trying - dying to make our country better and free the world from terrorism when in fact they are dying to make someone richer...

FUNNY HOW WHEN CALLED TO TASK, THE PERSON DROPPING DRIVE BY BOMBS ON MESSAGE BOARDS NOW DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANY LONGER????

HMMMMM?

IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION AND WANT TO SHARE IT,,,,,,,YOU MUST REALIZE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IS A 2 WAY STREET. YOU HAVE AN OPINION AND I HAVE MINE.

WITH THAT SAID,,,,,,,I BACK UP MY OPINION W/ MY VOTE. I DON'T LIKE TO WASTE MY BREATH OR TIME EXPRESSING MYSELF ON THIS ISSUE. AMERICA DID NOT BECOME THE WORLD POWER IT IS BY LUCK OR CHANCE. IT EARNED IT W/ BLOOD AND SACRIFICE.

-NO COUNTRY HAS ACQUIRED MORE POWER AND ABUSED IT LESS THAN THE U.S.

-NO COUNTRY GIVES MORE BACK TO THE WORLD IN THE FORM OF AIDE THAN THE U.S.A.(ECONOMIC AIDE AND FOOD)

-NO COUNTRY HAS CONSISTENTLY STOOD UP FOR OTHER NATIONS AND DEFENDED THEIR RIGHT FOR FREEDOM THAN THE U.S.A.

I COULD GO ON,,,,BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY EITHER DON'T KNOW THIS OR DON'T CARE TO LEARN AMERICAS HISTORY.

I DON'T SEE PEOPLE FALLING OUT OF THE WHEEL WELLS OF AIRLINERS TO THEIR DEATH IN THEIR QUEST TO REACH ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAN THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE, AKA-> AMERICA!

I DON'T SEE IMMIGRANTS BRAVING THE OPEN SEAS IN INNER TUBES OR CHUNKS OF FOAM IN HOPES TO FLOAT TO IRAQ OR FRANCE.........PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD RISK THEIR LIVES IN THE HOPE TO REACHING AMERICA...WHETHER IT'S IN A CONTAINER ON A SHIP OR AN INNER TUBE.

LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR JUST FUHK'N LEAVE IT!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. GET IT? WE ARE AT WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS. OUR CAUSE IS JUST! DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE TO FRANCE

YOUR IGNORANCE IS CURABLE..............READ! TAKE A HISTORY COURSE..BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP WASTING OUR TIME W/ YOUR TOOTHLESS ARGUMENTS.........

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T YOU DARE SHIT ON MY COUNTRY!

Originally posted by obby

LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR JUST FUHK'N LEAVE IT!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. GET IT? WE ARE AT WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS. OUR CAUSE IS JUST! DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE TO FRANCE

YOUR IGNORANCE IS CURABLE..............READ! TAKE A HISTORY COURSE..BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP WASTING OUR TIME W/ YOUR TOOTHLESS ARGUMENTS.........

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T YOU DARE SHIT ON MY COUNTRY!

,,,,,,,YOU MUST REALIZE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IS A 2 WAY STREET.

thats funny....you dont seem to realize it

-NO COUNTRY HAS CONSISTENTLY STOOD UP FOR OTHER NATIONS AND DEFENDED THEIR RIGHT FOR FREEDOM THAN THE U.S.A.

-no country has also been involved more in coups, civil wars, and invasions to topple/attempt to topple democratically elected governments.

I would also like to say that it is wonderful how you completely missed the point of her posting.

btw: do you post on rhythmism?

I DON'T SEE IMMIGRANTS BRAVING THE OPEN SEAS IN INNER TUBES OR CHUNKS OF FOAM IN HOPES TO FLOAT TO IRAQ OR FRANCE.........PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD RISK THEIR LIVES IN THE HOPE TO REACHING AMERICA...WHETHER IT'S IN A CONTAINER ON A SHIP OR AN INNER TUBE

its a shorter trip via raft to the US than it is to France or Iraq....:tongue:

i have relaxed on this board because i firmly believe that you all idiots and are probably all 15 years old.

i actually have a life!!

if you ever decide to attend a university you will learn that class and h/w takes up to much time and you just dont have time to write 3 page dossiers, siting .orgs and google research!

and seeing that this is the first message board i ever posted on i have found that there are actually intelligent message boards on the internet other then from a club page!

Originally posted by pattbateman

i have relaxed on this board because i firmly believe that you all idiots and are probably all 15 years old.

i actually have a life!!

if you ever decide to attend a university you will learn that class and h/w takes up to much time and you just dont have time to write 3 page dossiers, siting .orgs and google research!

and seeing that this is the first message board i ever posted on i have found that there are actually intelligent message boards on the internet other then from a club page!

well, try working full-time and going to school half-time!

what other boards - bush.com??? haha

Originally posted by pattbateman

last semester i worked full time and went to school full time 12 credit hours and 50 hours at least at work and i will never do that again.

i said fuck it and took out loans its worth it

yeah dude, its fuckin hell sometimes. Especially the last couple of weeks when work and school both intensified!