Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suicide Monday from Yay???

tastyt

We all know about those suicide mondays and terrible tuesdays brought on by a night of rolling... but can it also be induced by Yay??? It's never happened to me before, but today my head is just fucking wrecked; one anxiety-provoking thought follows another...

There are a couple of other culprits that may be the cause of all this... but I'm just curious if anyone has ever felt this way two days after partying w/Charlie.

Now that I'm getting up there in years, recovery time can be anywhere from 3 days to a week. I wouldn't say I'm down in the dumps after a night (through mid morning, usually) of hitting the powder, but I can feel like ass for a while.

instead of doing drugs- why dont you try slamming your head with a baseball bat- its a lot cheaper- and it gives you the same lame feeling- keep doing drugs- sooner or later you can look forward to

1-jail

2-early death

3-injusring/killing someone in yr car

etc etc etc

yr all geniuses

Originally posted by podes881

yo, babbo, free 1/8 on me this weekend...lets meet up

1) i am smarter than you

2) i have a better job than you

3) i get more chicks that you

thank you.....dont post here again

LMFAO

Originally posted by babbo

instead of doing drugs- why dont you try slamming your head with a baseball bat- its a lot cheaper- and it gives you the same lame feeling-

Actually no, it wouldn't give you anywhere near the same feeling.

Bashing someone *else's* head in with a baseball bat... now that, I imagine, would be quite a high.

Originally posted by tastyt

We all know about those suicide mondays and terrible tuesdays brought on by a night of rolling... but can it also be induced by Yay??? It's never happened to me before, but today my head is just fucking wrecked; one anxiety-provoking thought follows another...

There are a couple of other culprits that may be the cause of all this... but I'm just curious if anyone has ever felt this way two days after partying w/Charlie.

Usually it's the alcohol that does you in for a suicide Monday.... those 5 am shots to smooth the edges off the late night fatties, which keep getting bigger into the am, are my downfall.

If I cut the booze at around 1am then drink water till 5 am, the next day isn't so bad.... tho going through a ball by yourself Sun. night and having nothing on Mon. night to pick you up off the floor is another story all together......:tongue:

Originally posted by gmannyc

Usually it's the alcohol that does you in for a suicide Monday.... those 5 am shots to smooth the edges off the late night fatties, which keep getting bigger into the am, are my downfall.

If I cut the booze at around 1am then drink water till 5 am, the next day isn't so bad.... tho going through a ball by yourself Sun. night and having nothing on Mon. night to pick you up off the floor is another story all together......:tongue:

I was drinking water all night- I'm not much of a drinker- but interesting nonetheless...