Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do girls.........

Kontrol

Originally posted by nocfgs

Pussy has alot of pull my man!

yeah this is true...but after a while u realize, the pussy is good, but it wasnt good enough to change who u r....the thing is that people usually realize this, after they have allreay invested alot of time and emotion........i say just find the one that lets u be.....dont get me wrong...ur different people and ur not gonna agree on everything, but when u find one who doesnt want u to change every detail of urself to meet their criteria...ur on the right track!!!!!!!!thats what i did, and look at the great prize i won!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

it's got more pull then a tractor!!!

But, when a shallow, power-tripped bitch is driving that tractor... that's straight up BULLSHIT!

I say hit that bitch in the head, with a boomerang... and keep runnin' the opposite direction. And DON'T STOP, Kontrol!!

I've had pussy that drips gold, pussy that sings in the Philharmonic and pussy that LITERALLY reverses one's aging process after mere moments of contact... and I tell you this... NO PUSSY IN THE WORLD is worth changing who you are. PERIOD!!!

I mean... if YOU'RE the asshole, and you NEED to change and be a better person... then that's a whole different story. Got me? If you gotta start pickin' up yer dirty clothes... or stop leaving yer shits in the toilet (not flushing), then by all means.... CHANGE, SCUMBAG!!!

But, if it's just a control issue.... or she's trying to change aspects of your personality, etc, to fit HER opinions of what those should be....?? That's just fucked up... and SHE is one of the reasons, unfortunately, that crimes against women still exist.

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

But, when a shallow, power-tripped bitch is driving that tractor... that's straight up BULLSHIT!

I say hit that bitch in the head, with a boomerang... and keep runnin' the opposite direction. And DON'T STOP, Kontrol!!

I've had pussy that drips gold, pussy that sings in the Philharmonic and pussy that LITERALLY reverses one's aging process after mere moments of contact... and I tell you this... NO PUSSY IN THE WORLD is worth changing who you are. PERIOD!!!

I mean... if YOU'RE the asshole, and you NEED to change and be a better person... then that's a whole different story. Got me? If you gotta start pickin' up yer dirty clothes... or stop leaving yer shits in the toilet (not flushing), then by all means.... CHANGE, SCUMBAG!!!

But, if it's just a control issue.... or she's trying to change aspects of your personality, etc, to fit HER opinions of what those should be....?? That's just fucked up... and SHE is one of the reasons, unfortunately, that crimes against women still exist.

... funk... out.

this is gold... I am 100% with you.

Originally posted by Kontrol

........convince you that the way youre living your life or acting to her/others is wrong and that you simply must change everything about yourself in order to function in the world?

Because we're right...:cool:

Originally posted by Kontrol

........convince you

There's the problem. Don't let them convince you that your way of living is wrong. Just live how you want and they will either follow, or they won't. What's a few girls when there are so many hotties. Just my thoughts.....