Breakbeat party this Saturday night at Jade with dj's:

Merlyn

Sean Bauzay (10-midnight)

Ashrock

DBJ

Kaprah

Laura D

Blitz

PM me if you want me to put you on the guestlist for free entry before midnight....haven't seen a lot of you guys in a while since I've been so busy with my two bands so hopefully some of you will come out to play...

also they're gonna be giving out free apple martinis to the ladies until midnight

go to the club's website for directions: http://www.jadesobe.com

peace

all good, phrankmeister ;)

Actually DBJ is going to cheat on his breakbeats and spin hip-hop in the other room.

I don't know how the layout of the club is but if there's a main room then that's where the breaks will be. The secondary room will be hip-hop.

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

I don't think upstairs is yet open. Hopeuflly if the night develops, it will...I'd love to play up there!!!

Well you would have been if youweren't leaving for the weekend. Don't worry. I got it covered. :tongue:

next time we'll throw down dirty-style like at the future sound of breaks party at wmc

and btw there are definitely 2 rooms that are going to be used....don't know if it's upstairs or not...

Been there twice already for these break beat events. Dope ass beats, nice vibe and bad ass dancers. I am sure this party will continue to grow. Their breaks are more of an electro style breaks but allot of the DJ's throw in some old school beats which allot of us are familiar with from the EDGE days.

Originally posted by obby

Been there twice already for these break beat events. Dope ass beats, nice vibe and bad ass dancers. I am sure this party will continue to grow. Their breaks are more of an electro style breaks but allot of the DJ's throw in some old school beats which allot of us are familiar with from the EDGE days.

Well I'm opening up so Merlyn and Ash can take care of the old school/electro because I'm spinning new school/progressive/Bedrock Breaks shit......:compsux:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meng

bigtime sellout :tongue:

Blah blah blah....I'm gonna start calling you AJ. :rolleyes:

Hopefully ill see you tonight. :D