stymie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stymie

Place has SICK fucking buffalo wings. They are good size too... not like those dominos rat leg fucking things. It is a bit pricey but worth it. That is all. Carry on.

Is that where you went when you were " going to get something to eat and come back"? :laugh:

No, I went to the liquor store and bought a gatorade and a met-rx bar. Then I walked out of the liquor store, snapped out of my K-hole and realized that for the first time in like 9 months it was actually fucking nice out. So then I went home and took my bike out of storage and started her up.

I went to 'Wing it' last night. :cool:

Originally posted by stymie

No, I went to the liquor store and bought a gatorade and a met-rx bar. Then I walked out of the liquor store, snapped out of my K-hole and realized that for the first time in like 9 months it was actually fucking nice out. So then I went home and took my bike out of storage and started her up.

I went to 'Wing it' last night. :cool:

Sorry :(

best buffalo wings are at the Hangar, near umass amherst, if you guys are down there to bang some Mount Holyoke girls, or in general to enjoy the laid back western ma vibe (all boston peeps need to do this once a year)......hit up the Hangar...best wings EVER....nothing in boston compares..not even Wing It (which I've had).

True, weed in western ma sucks ass.its highly overpriced, and there's a really awful monopoly on it......we could make a fortune selling high quality weed to the 5-colleges that originally foudned the Scooby Doo series....

P.S. No thats not where I met maria.......I met her through Allen, and Amir, and Ned, all those Bosnian couples...