Model Search--- April 9th Fashion Show on April 16th

Music in the Main Room by KTU's own Lil' Cee

Music in the Dome by Resident DJ Roveen

Sand Bar

11 Marin. Blvd.

Jersey City

www.sandbarusa.com

VIP info: call Adam at 201-410-8310

Lil cee, u promoters haven't got it yet........Sleep started out 21 and up for everyone, now, it's 18 for girls, and they had lil cee there alot, i guess all the free plugs didn't help. No offense i don't think lil cee is going to draw anybody, at least he didn't last time he was at sandbar. Not being a dick, i'm a sandbar fan and lil cee is a waste of money, i'm an honest dude,not one of your friends that will say anything to get comps, i make enuff money .................

Deko has been very successful without doing any hokey pokey promotions.......The sandbar is the same every yr., mix it up....

Originally posted by teeman555

I'm not sure about this time of the year, but in the summer Sandbar is off the hook no matter who is djing.

true, but what about when it's rainy or cold??? Teeman, would Lil cee, get u to go to sandbar when it's raining or cold, probably not? don't mean to put u on the spot...

Originally posted by mkutlass

true, but what about when it's rainy or cold??? Teeman, would Lil cee, get u to go to sandbar when it's raining or cold, probably not? don't mean to put u on the spot...

if I'm going to Sandbar, the weather is much more of a factor than who is djing...but that is just me..

:cool: Question: Has Sanbar been consistently good on Fridays or was it just good the night of the Grand Opening? Me and my girls are trying to figure out where to go Friday night for my best friends 23rd bday. We're lookin for a place like Sandbar or Joeys. Any suggestions??

joey's tonite for me............next week sandbar music by super ktu dj Riddler...............(sorry, busting adam and bill's balls). I'm curious to see what lil cee play's...........

Next week the guest dj is Jason Ojeda

joey's tonite for me............next week sandbar music by super ktu dj Riddler...............(sorry, busting adam and bill's balls). I'm curious to see what lil cee play's...........

Bro Riddler is a really good DJ, he just plays like he has to on KTU because he gets paid to play that way.

I have a connections to a lot of DJs that can rock Sandbar to the ground but I guess they have their whole summer planned out already because no one has contacted me to help out there this year. They are still great guys and I'll be over there to chill from time to time since I live up the block. Maybe even bring our party bus down one night...

im not sure how i should feel about sandbar...i wanna like it, its only 4 blocks from my apartment, there's a beautiful view of down town manhatten from the dock, BUT, the djs and the image is too ktu cheese. why not try to get some talent up in there and clean the place up a bit? the venue has potential, do something with it!

Originally posted by promojunkie

Bro Riddler is a really good DJ, he just plays like he has to on KTU because he gets paid to play that way.

are you fuckin kiddin me...you have no fuckin clue

He def played really well the few times i heard him spin at DJAIS. He is one of few DJs who mixes up some trance in his set

Originally posted by thehype

are you fuckin kiddin me...you have no fuckin clue

He def played really well the few times i heard him spin at DJAIS. He is one of few DJs who mixes up some trance in his set

hype is such a fag