Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NASA review

NASA was a disgusting great party, maybe one of the best of the year so far. Also, it was very packed as well....I got lucky to cut in line as well and got in sooner than the rest of people in line. But the highlight of the nite was hearing all the old-school jams that we never hear anymore...makes many people remenisce (hoped i spelled it correctly) about good tims back in the day....Hope you all enjoyed the party as much as I did.:cool:

Guest distort909

i have a whole bunch of pics posted on another board........... the party Kicked ass it was a reunion really of all the people well most of the people i hung out with back then.......... for once the music didnt even matter to me........ too busy bullshitting with friends.

Originally posted by distort909

i have a whole bunch of pics posted on another board........... the party Kicked ass it was a reunion really of all the people well most of the people i hung out with back then.......... for once the music didnt even matter to me........ too busy bullshitting with friends.

I was on line at 12 and it looked like another regular Bridge and Tunnel Party, when some meathead told my girl she had a nice body we decided it was not even worth it .A lot of spikey hair fcuk/dkny and diesel jeans.

My girl and I thought it would be old school, so we left. I heard the back room was bangin with old school house though.

Originally posted by fouroneone

I was on line at 12 and it looked like another regular Bridge and Tunnel Party, when some meathead told my girl she had a nice body we decided it was not even worth it .A lot of spikey hair fcuk/dkny and diesel jeans.

My girl and I thought it would be old school, so we left. I heard the back room was bangin with old school house though.

it's funny that you said that, becuase when i was on line, i thought the same thing.. i had gotten all dressed up like i used to for nothing.. but once we all got inside it was a TOTALLY different story!!! and it def was MAD old school.. ya just had to wait until everyone took their jackets off...;)

you missed history in the making.. u should have stayed.

---THE BEST party Ive been to in Years!!!! :D ----

The vibe was perfect!!!! Everyone was friendly and very happy...just like back in the day...

I cant even believe how many people that I knew went...even people that dont even go out anymore were there, in FULL party old-school gear....

Let me tell ya, for me that was one of the BEST parties Ive ever been to in NYC...

I was one the dancefloor, and at one point the lights go bright for about a second, and in that short second time paused...I looked around and saw EVERYONE SMILING...HANDS in the AIR....JUMPING...HUGGING....SWEATING....LAUGHING....SCREAMING...WHISTLING...CLAPPING...It was amazing....and I realized even more of how much I love our scene and how I cant imagine my life without it...

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

it's funny that you said that, becuase when i was on line, i thought the same thing.. i had gotten all dressed up like i used to for nothing.. but once we all got inside it was a TOTALLY different story!!! and it def was MAD old school.. ya just had to wait until everyone took their jackets off...;)

you missed history in the making.. u should have stayed.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so pissed!

But I am so glad you guys had such a good time.

I guess i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

I love the old school/funky house......was it really as in effect as i heard it was?