Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini Returning to Space!

sobeton

I'm sure this will make Saleen’s day.;) No disrespect to Ivanno. however IMO reinventing the wheel is not going to work; even if it's short term.. there is a formula that works on terrace, so why screw it up?? I'm not ready to end my night; when OG gets done in the main room.

trial and error! ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys must be kidding! Ivano MADE the patio what it is was today---although i would like to keep Roly"s lunar sessions, and i see the point in not reinventing the wheel....BUT....for me, the best nights/mornings @ Space were Ivano"s sets on the patio back in 2000-2002 @ the old Space. I think some of you guys will be pleasantly surprised to hear Ivanos Space style....and I personally cant wait to check it out!

:D

Originally posted by sobeton

I'm sure this will make Saleen’s day.;) No disrespect to Ivanno. however IMO reinventing the wheel is not going to work; even if it's short term.. there is a formula that works on terrace, so why screw it up?? I'm not ready to end my night; when OG gets done in the main room.

trial and error! ;)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=219887

I think it is a good move . . . sobeton . . . you must of heard on the terrace between "conversations" with CrazyC . . . ;)

Terrace needs a shakeup . . . good job LP . . . getting things back together . . .

i only heard cue like twice i dont like him much but then again carissa likes cue so maybe i should give him a chance. then again i rarely go to the terrace

this sat ill try and def for sander :) but after that who knows.

oh yeah this thread is about ivano. oh yeah i should give him a chance but i still want my weekly fix of roland on the patio :)

Originally posted by Bling

i only heard cue like twice i dont like him much but then again carissa likes cue so maybe i should give him a chance. then again i rarely go to the terrace

this sat ill try and def for sander :) but after that who knows.

oh yeah this thread is about ivano. oh yeah i should give him a chance but i still want my weekly fix of roland on the patio :)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by sobe2003

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=219887

I think it is a good move . . . sobeton . . . you must of heard on the terrace between "conversations" with CrazyC . . . ;)

Terrace needs a shakeup . . . good job LP . . . getting things back together . . .

Ivanno's style worked fine back in the day. you can only play minimal beats for so long. personally when I hit the terrace, I want to be dancing my arse off to steady beats, pounding some drinks down, and working da ladies... I’m not there to sip cocktails, engage in small talk, and do the patio shuffle. this is the type of vibe that was on the terrace back in the day. which is what kept me away from the patio/terrace for sometime.. Space is nightclub not a fawking lounge. Ivanno had his time, and he didn’t cut it. he has not really played around south florida since he left space. so I can't imagine he really has that big of a following, otherwise crobar, mansion, etc would have snatched him up. IMO with competition such as Nocturnal, crobar24, etc lingering in the background. now is not the time to playing musical DJ’s AGAIN.....Not to mention I find it rather insulting, to somewhat erode what Roly and Cue have established on the terrace.. however that's my personal opinion, but whatever it's LP's club not mine. at least now I can get myself home at a reasonable time.;)

Originally posted by spacious

Is this true? Is Ivano really coming back? Why am I always the last one to find out? Is this going to be permanent or just a guest spot? Who has the answers? Saleen? Sobeton? Flippio?

Help, I want answers!

waaaaaaaaaahahahahaha..

y`all got pwned by "the" man.

Is this true? Is Ivano really coming back? Why am I always the last one to find out? Is this going to be permanent or just a guest spot? Who has the answers? Saleen? Sobeton? Flippio?

Help, I want answers!

:jawdrop:

:laugh:

dont worry, spacious....im gonna get to the bottom of this!!!

Help, I want answers!

let's get it right Boss. philippio handles OG's CP PR. Saleen and sobe2003 get the Space scoops first. ;)