Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel sorry...

for whoever actually will pay $$ to go see Britney in concert. Jesus Christ did anyone see her live on Showtime last night?

Being completely honest here, the music is absolutely horrible...nothing but lip singing. Don't get me wrong, I love watching her walk around in her underwear and shit but I'd rather just watch it on t.v. than go there live.

IMO

Originally posted by nomembername

for whoever actually will pay $$ to go see Britney in concert. Jesus Christ did anyone see her live on Showtime last night?

Being completely honest here, the music is absolutely horrible...nothing but lip singing. Don't get me wrong, I love watching her walk around in her underwear and shit but I'd rather just watch it on t.v. than go there live.

IMO

yea but i heard they give free hood piercings at all britney concerts..

I'm not trying to turn this into a 5 pager but unless you're sitting at the very front by the stage where you can actually see her tits & ass, why else would you pay to see this?

I watched the whole thing last night and actually caught myself touching myself a few times but the music itself was horrendous....there were times when it would get loud and than low or she would just be dancing, not singing yet you still hear her.

Basically the whole thing was selling sex (yes, I know this is nothing new...we all know this already) and alot of special effects on the stage to make it look like something is going on.

Originally posted by nomembername

IMO

i agree...she looks gr8 strutin in her undies but her music and lip singing isnt worth the $$ u spend...

its funny how milli vanilli did the same thing and they got torn apart for it and one commited suicide...but she is an icon for it...

i saw the show, and she sang a solo on the piano. That's one way to truly hear how someone's voice is.

Let me put it this way, i'd rather hear a cat scratch a pad than listen to that. Her voice cracks, she can't reach high notes, and just plain awful :yuck:

If she didn't have such a slammin body, she'd just be another redneck :no:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Let me put it this way, i'd rather hear a cat scratch a pad than listen to that. Her voice cracks, she can't reach high notes, and just plain awful :yuck:

If she didn't have such a slammin body, she'd just be another redneck :no:

I was thinking the same fucking thing. Her voice was horrible.

My prediction: Playboy in 3-5 years!!!