Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally..

gq2727

My dad who has been in the hospital for two weeks is on his way home today...I just felt like telling as many people as possible..guess this is a good place to start. smile.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

i am happy for you i hope he feels better i knwo how it feels my grams has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now and im scared that she will never come home again but i have hope that she will

joe

------------------

YANKEES WIN THEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by j303j:

i am happy for you i hope he feels better i knwo how it feels my grams has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now and im scared that she will never come home again but i have hope that she will

joe

good luck with ya grams, bro...shit is rough when someone you love is in the hospital..she'll be ok.

cwm12.gif

------------------

fly."

n637.jpg

Awwww- I'm happy for you! If it'll make you feel any better my old man was in the hospital too for heart failure. It sucks!!! He still has problems (but that's because he doesn't follow the doctors' orders!)

At any rate- it is nerve-wracking, but I'm glad he's doin better and you'll have a piece of mind!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

*~**~*~**~ I'm an angel... my halo is only crooked sometimes ~**~*~**~*

Originally posted by missincognito:

Awwww- I'm happy for you! If it'll make you feel any better my old man was in the hospital too for heart failure. It sucks!!! He still has problems (but that's because he doesn't follow the doctors' orders!)

At any rate- it is nerve-wracking, but I'm glad he's doin better and you'll have a piece of mind!!

cwm4.gif

Thanks baby doll..dont you worry, I will pm you with something rauncy, erotic, exotic, and delicious very soon

cwm1.gif

------------------

fly."

n637.jpg

gq good luck with your pops and j3 good luck with your grams...i know its really hard for a loved one to be in the hospital, mine always are...aunt is actually goin in nov 3 cause she has cancer...the best thing to do is keep ur head up!!

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

thx 4 all the wishes for me and also joe...its cool when people you dont even really know show you support...

------------------

fly."

n637.jpg

Archived