Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit closed?

Guest bazzeroo

Originally posted by PCR

last week they had cops and fire dept all over the place - that was about 1:30AM

strange because the place looked clean, no smokers, no drugged kids....and it wasn't crowded either

yeah I remember that.....it took an 43minutes to get in....even standing at the very front of the line............

......but like stated earlier....its only for friday night...

saturday should go back to normal..... lso ets hope so.... as we never know the full story from behind the scenes.........

Guest bazzeroo

Hey az-tec....or is it the mayan prince or mr. evasive?

Who jumped to conclusions?

I merely asked (?) Was Spirit closed and if so what happened - nobody else said anything that could be construed to be 'jumping to conclusions' so whats with the 'lol'

Also..whats with the top secret evasive response from you..what are you? A Bush/Cheney White house spokesperson?

Learn how to be a non condescending straightshooter and read the posts before you knee jerk respond.

Originally posted by bazzeroo

Hey az-tec....or is it the mayan prince or mr. evasive?

Who jumped to conclusions?

I merely asked (?) Was Spirit closed and if so what happened - nobody else said anything that could be construed to be 'jumping to conclusions' so whats with the 'lol'

Also..whats with the top secret evasive response from you..what are you? A Bush/Cheney White house spokesperson?

Learn how to be a non condescending straightshooter and read the posts before you knee jerk respond.

aiight man...maybe the 'lol' was a little bit much...did not mean anything by it.

If you knew me, you would know I tell it straight up...

but as Jaysea said there are reasons I cant get into it...

did not mean to be evasive, just under a lot of stress/pressure and I have been asked this question about 200x today already.

Originally posted by jaysea

i dont find it funny at all u fucken little kid..

these are people's jobs life's and income........

so laughing, makes u look like a little15yr old fucken TOOL SHED

Clueless n Breathing.......huh?

oly

Listen you dumb bitch, I have more responsibility in one day than you probably had in your whole pathetic little life. If you re-read my post, I was laughing in regards to Andy's post that people do jump to conclusions when rumors start. I realized it will only be closed for ONE NIGHT you douchebag, that's why I made that joke. If it was closed forever or something, then it would have been a different story.

Originally posted by aknelma

yeah I remember that.....it took an 43minutes to get in....even standing at the very front of the line............

......but like stated earlier....its only for friday night...

saturday should go back to normal..... lso ets hope so.... as we never know the full story from behind the scenes.........

I was there too with a friend standing in the very front for like 40 min. - I wanted to split but siince we were first and my friend insisted on staying we did stay.

Turned out good - we had a blast.

Were you stading in the regular or guestlist line?

And the drama continues on CP. Aztec and everyone else in the club industry do your self a favor, Dont post about your parties on this site cause as you can see it does nothing but hurt you. Your better off using flyers and word of mouth about your parties. Posting here will end up hurting you then helping you.

You see the drama you have to deal with on this site. Your dealing with kids not adults. Adults dont have the time of day to make stupid comments. Also they dont understand the industry and how your trying to do your thing. They dont know how much stress your under nor do they give a fuck. Just do it the old school way, flyers and word of mouth.