Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room/ Uncle Mings afterhrs...

xlr8ted

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwww...this one's not gonna be sad, tho. Seriously, I have seen the best couplings lately. I think ppl. are finally starting to realize when they werk well together and when they don't. I have actually been happy for the people who I have heard are gettin hitched lately, b/c I think they are just great as couples.

Thanks everyone!:D I've had the biggest ass smile on my face for the past two days, not because I got engaged because it doesn't feel any different but because all of the wonderful people congratulating me. Thanks, next I see each and everyone of you I will buy you all a beer:D And we can celebrate:hat:

Originally posted by prplhz

Thanks everyone!:D I've had the biggest ass smile on my face for the past two days, not because I got engaged because it doesn't feel any different but because all of the wonderful people congratulating me. Thanks, next I see each and everyone of you I will buy you all a beer:D And we can celebrate:hat:

you sure its not because of that rock on your finger.......

Originally posted by flavanugz

you sure its not because of that rock on your finger.......

it is quite big and sparklie, I'm blinded by it's light right now I'll tell you later....

And there has been like 5 people who have read that JOhnny Five comment and not one person thought it was funny, gee people I'm fucking trying to be funny. Through me a frikin' bone here!:D

Originally posted by flavanugz

i didnt understand it

A robot, we are saying 411 is a robot, hence Johnny Five from short circut is a robot. I thought it was funny, maybe I'm just a nerd... I couldn't stop laughing... lol

Did you get my e-mail BTW?

sorry to interrupt...lol

good chillin with you guys, wish I could have stayed longer if I didnt have to get back to my party. I got a feeling lots of trouble would have ensued if I had...

Ill prob be up sometime in the next 2 months for a night or 2 in Boston...will def be in touch.

Oh and I had enough of Porter and Eli to last me a looooong time this weekend....

Maurice Starr is still stuck in my head from Thursday night...looool

Originally posted by az-tec

Ill prob be up sometime in the next 2 months for a night or 2 in Boston...will def be in touch.

Friday May 7th - Sunday May 9th. Trust me. Will be the most EPIC weekend in Boston history.

There are literally tshirts available. :)

Originally posted by groovefire

Friday May 7th - Sunday May 9th. Trust me. Will be the most EPIC weekend in Boston history.

There are literally tshirts available. :)

thats actually when i was considering comin up...

can only do Saturday/Sunday tho...

whats goin on that night?