Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in NYC?!?

the month of June is his north america tour. I wanna see him someplace other then roxy. If avalons system wasnt garbage id say there, or Black(i hate exit, but if the sound system is better then ever, get that place on a Friday night and open the club up for everyone, no vip shit)... just an Idea

Most likely the roxy.

I think the reason ppl like AvB, PvD and Tiesto play at the roxy is because you know that everyone there is probably there for the DJ since it isn't a regular weekend spot.

For places like Avalon, it's more open to the public so you'll find a mixture of fans and the regular crowd who are there just cuz they wanna be in a club.

Originally posted by soj

Most likely the roxy.

I think the reason ppl like AvB, PvD and Tiesto play at the roxy is because you know that everyone there is probably there for the DJ since it isn't a regular weekend spot.

For places like Avalon, it's more open to the public so you'll find a mixture of fans and the regular crowd who are there just cuz they wanna be in a club.

very very true. Didn't even think about that.

Originally posted by soj

Most likely the roxy.

-Soj, that is so true. haha i'd rather people there for the DJ. better Vibe* hope it is a MADE EVENT.

Originally posted by dgmodel

same insiders that have been telling us all the bs about avalon before it opened??? sorry im a lil leary but most of the time you get some overzealous promoters on here hyping their club on rumours you know...

I hope yur right. Need a bigger venue for sure.