Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u feel after masturbating

bullseye

Originally posted by lolahotass

I masterbate almost every night before bed... it relieves my stress from the day so I can go to sleep...

I agree though, 5 mins after the high wears off and I get sleepy... usually.. or sometimes i just masterbate for like an hour.. depends on my mood. I like to masterbate during hockey games and on weekends while watching movies or VH1..

I masterbated once at my grandparents house and that felt WEIRD... but at the same time, it was exciting cuz the door was open... is that sick??

:tongue:

:aright:

hockey, :laugh: , i think i spanked one out the night the rangers won the cup, amongst other things i did that glorious night.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

that was a loooooong time ago :D:tongue:

:laugh: , well fortunately i realized soon after that, that the rangers weren't gonna win another cup anytime soon. so i gave up on stanley cup winning sperm launch.

if u look at the act of masturbation in anyway, look at it this way:

Its sex with someone u love........

Originally posted by adrenalineam

Depends.

At night, I'm asleep about 5 minutes after.

In the morning, I usually have to get up and get in the shower afterwards.

In the afternoon, I feel mad relieved.

In the evening,... well, I'm usually having sex w/ my gf in the evening.

thanks for the play by play

Originally posted by TheMrs

One last hint.... get yourself a shower massager. That's a shower head that has a long hose that you can bring down to your "level." Switch that baby over to the light massaging mode.... and you should be able to figure out the rest.

That was the way I came for the first time, and I discovered it by accident at a nice young age ... lol.

I tried that lastnight, and it just frickin hurt...I was like ummmm....no. So yeah that's my story:laugh:ciao bellos

i remember when i got my cock pierced, i thought i would have to be careful during sex and masturbating because of the piercing location. but, it doesnt bother me at all, actually made both acts much better. jus wanted to throw that out.

Originally posted by bullseye

i remember when i got my cock pierced, i thought i would have to be careful during sex and masturbating because of the piercing location. but, it doesnt bother me at all, actually made both acts much better. jus wanted to throw that out.

:eek: you are pierced:eek: wow....that's soo like :jawdrop:

I would be scared......scared of damage :laugh: You may be a lil too wild for me;) and also I'm allergic to metal.....I've always wondered if I were to have sex with a guy and he had a piercing...would I have an allergic reaction:laugh:

BY KOKY

it hurt ?? damn !! i think u might have a problem

hehe..I might :laugh:

ciao bellos

Originally posted by bullseye

Do you have the prince albert or is it pierced under (with a loop)??

I used to hang at the nudie beach with a guy that had a prince albert... it used to turn me on actually:laugh:

"Sit around and watch the phone but no one's calling

Call me pathetic call me what you will

My mother says to get a job

But she don't like the one she's got

When masturbation's lost its fun

You're fucking breaking "

Originally posted by lolahotass

Do you have the prince albert or is it pierced under (with a loop)??

I used to hang at the nudie beach with a guy that had a prince albert... it used to turn me on actually:laugh:

not familiar with the prince albert, but its at the base of the head on top, hopefully that gives u a good visual. or i'll jus send a pic. :D

Originally posted by koky

i dunno about you guys but ... nothing is pinchin my cock for SHIT !!! :shake::worry::shake::worry: and its not the pain isuue here ... just the thought if something went wrong and i lost my shit 4 ever .. id shoot myself

Thats why you go to a professional body piercer. Don't let you friend do it.

Me well I did mine all by myself. I had every thing that I needed, Needle, Cork, Forester Clamps, Medical Creams. And I knew what I was doing, That was 2 years ago, and my shit is still ok.

Originally posted by nocfgs

"Sit around and watch the phone but no one's calling

Call me pathetic call me what you will

My mother says to get a job

But she don't like the one she's got

When masturbation's lost its fun

You're fucking breaking "

GREEN DAY

LONGVIEW from the DOOKIE ALBUM :D

I loooove that CD.. those guys were great in concert;)

okay back to masterbation..............:tongue:

my friend was tellin me the other day about a guy he know that had his penis split into two parts and has piercings up and down it........that's just crazy!!!:eek: I would be runnin away from a dude like that, if he were to pull down his pants and show me that I would just die:eek: :laugh:

ciao bellos