Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Fabulous CP People!

blondeboheme

HEY, to anyone I sent messages to- I just realized they had been going thru, so you got like 20 copies from me. No, not crazy (in a bad way), just not used to this board yet! Is it just me or does it seem like the server is busy a lot? And my inbox confuses the shiot out of me. Ha ha!

Anyway, thanx for beeing so cool with me. I hope to get to know more about yaz. :bowdown:

Btw, is it all testosterone around here or are there chicas too and it's only the guys who respond to my thread?!? Ha ha ha! I'm gonna scroll thru some of yer other threads later, see what I can figure out about this group heh heh :lol3:

I could post more info about myself later if ya want, maybe a better introduction is in order.... Ciao bellissimos! :)

Originally posted by chaflas

Hi, you got the fabulous part right.

But I'm only one person, not "people".

:hoparound;)

Don't let Chaffy get the best of you, Clem. Come out to Jazid tonight... it's Ramon's party with Domingo and Dustin Camilleri. You'll meet some of us!

heh we have girls on the board its just that its mostly the guys that are very vocal on this board and post a lot. it seems like that with all message boards ive been on quite frankly.. damn shame if u ask me... come on ladies. speak up :) and while ur at it look sexy doin it

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

everytime a new girl come on here....all the c.p. guys go for the kill!!!!!!!!!!!!! but dont u worry, after they all realize they cant have u..they will be just normal guys!!!!!!!!!! aside from that its a pleasure to have u hear!!!!!!!!!!!!

God! :D

Please... do not disturb me while I am vacuuming and listening to my west coast house music! ANd I don't need a woman... I have my Mimi!!! :)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

everytime a new girl come on here....all the c.p. guys go for the kill!!!!!!!!!!!!! but dont u worry, after they all realize they cant have u..they will be just normal guys!!!!!!!!!! aside from that its a pleasure to have u hear!!!!!!!!!!!!

God! :D

AAAAAAMMMMMMEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!

:D

Originally posted by Bling

heh we have girls on the board its just that its mostly the guys that are very vocal on this board and post a lot. it seems like that with all message boards ive been on quite frankly.. damn shame if u ask me... come on ladies. speak up :) and while ur at it look sexy doin it

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

alright, alright!

welcome Clem! :bounce: i'm one of the not-so-vocal girls on the board. enjoy your stay! you'll get a kick out of this board - I know i do.

:hat:

Welcome aboard boheme!

I am sure that if you like good music and good times.. this is the place to be, AND the ppl to hang with ;)... (just never mind the guido). hehe

Good to have another lady join our family! :D

See you out there!

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke: