Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You have to be a gentlemen when it's convienent to her.

franky3341

Everybody knows that equality between men and women is well here to stay and of course I can't respect that....but......................................why does the man have to open the door or why does the man have to buy the drink to just to speak to a woman?......does equality rear it's independant head only when it's convienent to women?:( :( :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by franky3341

why does the man have to open the door or why does the man have to buy the drink to just to speak to a woman?

The truth is you don't "have to" do any of these things...now, wanting to do these things is what makes you a true gentleman.

FUNK :cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

The truth is you don't "have to" do any of these things...now, wanting to do these things is what makes you a true gentleman.

FUNK :cool:

i totally agree ... btw thanxs for that drink funk

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

frank u came to the wrong place to ask these things!!!!!!!!!!!! U KNOW WE GO WAY BACK...U SHOULD HAVE JUST COME TO THE MASTER, and i would have explained it to u!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Babe, you KNOW you are NOBODY to even ATTEMPT to teach someone else how to be a gentleman.

We've been together for just about 7 years and I think he's opened the door for me 5 times..... maybe!

You know I love you honey, but come on.... be a realist. ;)

Originally posted by TheMrs

Babe, you KNOW you are NOBODY to even ATTEMPT to teach someone else how to be a gentleman.

We've been together for just about 7 years and I think he's opened the door for me 5 times..... maybe!

What's this??? GOD has just been demoted!!! GOD is goin' DOWN!!!

...what I find unfair is the OVERLY- COYNESS that women display even when it's quite visible that they are Dripping wet for a guy .

I guess I like "take charge" women , and unfortunatly not many around these days .

:blank::)

Originally posted by TheMrs

exactly my point......im not trying to be something im not, and im definatly not a gentleman....basically im saying guys be u...if they dont like that...then move on to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!! and who wants some gentle guy to grab u and say i want to make luv to u....when we all know u gals want some1 to grab the back of ur neck and say.....im gonna fuck the shit outta u!!!!!!!!!!!;):D