Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo & JP / Hex Hector's B-Day Bash @ Discotheque, Thurs 4/15

disco-0415-front.jpg

disco-0415-back.jpg

robpromotions in association with hexmusic.com

present the dance music event of the year...

grammy award winner

HEX HECTOR'S Birthday Bash!

Thursday April 15th

a good old fashioned house party

featuring Hex & friends

DJs confirmed so far.....

Hex Hector, Angel Moraes, Danny Krivit, Dezrok, Erick Morillo,

Jason Ojeda, Jonathan Peters, Peter Rauhofer & Skribble

Discotheque

17 w.19th st

(bet 5th & 6th aves) NYC

11PM-until...

$15 before 12mid/$20 after on the Clubplanet guestlist.

Originally posted by lusciousnyc

r u positive its 21+ cuz on thursdays its usually 18+

The girl answering the phones over there doesn't even know for sure. But she said it should be 18+ if you wanna take a chance. I still don't understand why she's clueless.

Originally posted by binarycool

yeah it is . do u have a problem with that.

Just checkin. To each his own, dude. I'm chill with gays since they never cockblock me, which is always appreciated.

Just walked in the door. Disco was a pretty sick time. Too tired to get into details. Who else made it out tonight?

last night was definitely a kick ass party - awesome vibe - hot beats - it was packed, but not overly crowded. i only wish i could have a birthday party that fun... im definitely glad i made it out after work even tho i was exhausted. anyone know what time it ended? i left around 4am.

Originally posted by leener4269

last night was definitely a kick ass party - awesome vibe - hot beats - it was packed, but not overly crowded. i only wish i could have a birthday party that fun... im definitely glad i made it out after work even tho i was exhausted. anyone know what time it ended? i left around 4am.

Great question. I left at 5:30 and Morillo was still goin strong. I heard they were gonna spin till about 7ish but my bod just couldn't take anymore. And if anyone stayed late, what time did JP come on?

Originally posted by jaybird8521

Just checkin. To each his own, dude. I'm chill with gays since they never cockblock me, which is always appreciated.

Just walked in the door. Disco was a pretty sick time. Too tired to get into details. Who else made it out tonight?

lol sorry if i sounded belligerent i was drunk when i posted that.. anyway glad the party was good i didnt make it. may check it out sunday tho