Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recommendations for "trendy/upscale" nightspots?

Anybody have any idea where I could take some clients? What places are "Hot & Happening" at the moment? I have to entertain my boyfriend's clients/vendors this weekend so, I was thinking about:

Saci - Friday

Spa - Saturday

Or possibly Au Bar?

I've never been to any of these places, how are they? And if they're any good, know anyone with <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> ?? wink.gif

Help me!!

Thanks,

Jen

jenny5150@hotmail.com

------------------

"I love mankind...It's people I can't stand."

I've been to these places...They are good.. I mean if it's for client dev. all that matters is really getting a table and waht not.. But those places are pretty classy...

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Guest crystalmethodny

Agreed,

Lotus is a hot spot.

357 isnt bad, on West Broadway

Veruka on Broome st

Sway on Spring st.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Agreed,

Lotus is a hot spot.

357 isnt bad, on West Broadway

Veruka on Broome st

Sway on Spring st.

sway is def. a great place to chill..dont know if it is exacatly appropriate for clients..unless you want to sniiiiiiifffffff some shit all night long

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

i go to saci on fridays a lot prior to twilo. nice eye candy. drinks are pricey, but your clients will LOVE you for taking them here, especially if they are guys.

other thoughts: serena, lot 61, spa, cheetah, chaos, float, centro-fly, ohm.

Haven't been there in a loooong time, but I heard _somewhere_ that China Club is supposed to experiencing some kind of rebirth in the entertaining-clients arena. If you want to stay in midtown.

Or, like others said, Veruka, Spa, or try Chez es Saada.

------------------

~~~Scandal~~~

for entertaining clients, i think float is a good bet for thursdays and saturdays..

lotus is also very good but without a reservation, they can get to be real assholes.

saci is a good call, but i don't think spa is that good for clients.. au bar is a no-no.

for drinks, you can take them to 212 or Whiskey Blues. (or for ultra-high profile before-dinner drinks, take them to 57-fiftyseven.. the bar @ the Four Seasons, it's VERY nice.)

it also depends on the type of clients and the type of entertainment you're seeking..

sts cwm13.gif

Archived