Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beyonce at Club Black tonight. Who's going?

I haven't heard anything...if you find out some more details let me know, I might be down.

on a side note, does anyone know how the ghetto Friday night party at Black (the old Exit) has been doing? I always here them promoting in on Hot97 and it seems like they always have some big names performing. I would love to be able to go to one of those parties to listen to some ill hip hop but I hate the fact that there's a good chance of me getting shot.

Originally posted by nomembername

I haven't heard anything...if you find out some more details let me know, I might be down.

on a side note, does anyone know how the ghetto Friday night party at Black (the old Exit) has been doing? I always here them promoting in on Hot97 and it seems like they always have some big names performing. I would love to be able to go to one of those parties to listen to some ill hip hop but I hate the fact that there's a good chance of me getting shot.

ha yeah.. that whole getting shot thing sure can put a damper on things..

aside from dodging bullets you can really have some fun at those hiphop parties.. some black friends from work were trying to get me to go to some black club.. i was a little hesitant.. but they assured me that white guys cleanup at these parties.. all the girls try to dance up on them and shit.. thought i'd share... check it out and let us know..

Originally posted by oldtimer

i was a little hesitant.. but they assured me that white guys cleanup at these parties.. all the girls try to dance up on them and shit.. thought i'd share... check it out and let us know..

Clean up how, dude? :confused: When you said that, I pictured 4 shallow hal type "hotties" rubbin up on me, telling me I dance ahight for a cracker but that I aint gettin no ass unless I drop $80 on KFC. If my hallucination is unrealistic, then please advise.

And or course, if there is the slight chance I try to leave with a hottie, I'm sure the regulars will not applaud my pimp game. I'd feel safer walkin around with a sign around my neck Die Hard 3 style.

Nomembername is correct. :blown:

Originally posted by jaybird8521

Clean up how, dude? :confused: When you said that, I pictured 4 shallow hal type "hotties" rubbin up on me, telling me I dance ahight for a cracker but that I aint gettin no ass unless I drop $80 on KFC. If my hallucination is unrealistic, then please advise.

And or course, if there is the slight chance I try to leave with a hottie, I'm sure the regulars will not applaud my pimp game. I'd feel safer walkin around with a sign around my neck Die Hard 3 style.

Nomembername is correct. :blown:

im nto talking about leaving with fucking big momma here.. there's a lot of puerto ricans and dominicans that go out to these clubs too.. and i'm sure some of them are pretty banging.. it's worth a shot to go once and see what it's like..

Originally posted by oldtimer

im nto talking about leaving with fucking big momma here.. there's a lot of puerto ricans and dominicans that go out to these clubs too.. and i'm sure some of them are pretty banging.. it's worth a shot to go once and see what it's like..

Whoops. Forgot about the spanish chicks. You made a great point, bro. Top shelf asses. mmmmmmm Now find me some 16 year old Ricans with fake id's and absente fathers and I'm there!!! Hell, I'll even pay your admission. Pick you up at 9.

Originally posted by jaybird8521

And I'm game for tryin out some underage Spanish ass. Oh nevermind, I keep forgetting it's all about the music. I'm really comin for the P. Diddy and the other 44 songs.

Btw, who has hookups at the Prosecutors office??

haha, i couldn't have said it better bro

hmm, hip party at a huge venue like that could get aggressive.

that's y I stand clear of other certain type parties....some people enjoy the aggressiveness....to each their own.

good hip hop.....? Nells? or is it mainly reggae?

Mondayz at cheetah were pretty decent....but, that's no more.