Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S YOUR FLAVOR???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm ... jalapeño! Spicy and energetic, you're everyone's favorite flavor on a Friday night. A little wild, a little dangerous, you add an edge to every occasion without going overboard. You're fiery, but not the four-alarm kind. That's because your exuberant sense of fun comes through in everything you do — you're always the life of the party. If you were a cocktail, you'd probably be a margarita — fun, festive, and popular. You make every occasion so memorable that no one ever stops to wonder whether you were there. Zesty and sizzling, you're a truly tasty treat.

and i didn't even lie!! i'm a margarita, hehe biggrin.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

Smiley-13.gif

Mmm ... pink grapefruit! Sweet and tart at the same time, you're bursting with sun-kissed goodness. If you were a song, you'd be "It's a Sunshine Day" by the Brady Bunch — you're just that perky and refreshing. That's not to say that you don't have an edge — quite the contrary. In fact, a little bit of sugar (aka gifts, praise, and other goodies) can always bring out your naturally sweet flavor. But when it comes down to it, you prefer folks who can match you in strength and independence. Luckily, that kind of attitude is appealing, so you always have 'em wanting more. Citrusy, tangy, and a little exotic, you're a truly tasty treat.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Mmm ... jalapeño! Spicy and energetic, you're everyone's favorite flavor on a Friday night. A little wild, a little dangerous, you add an edge to every occasion without going overboard. You're fiery, but not the four-alarm kind. That's because your exuberant sense of fun comes through in everything you do — you're always the life of the party. If you were a cocktail, you'd probably be a margarita — fun, festive, and popular. You make every occasion so memorable that no one ever stops to wonder whether you were there. Zesty and sizzling, you're a truly tasty treat.

I do like the Tequila too!!

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'll take the test later but I bet I'm a strawberry smile.gif Mmmmmm...

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES AS WELL. MY CAR ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE THEM WITH THE LITTLE TREES. ARE YOU GOING TO THE TUNNEL FOR HALLOWEEN

Hell no. I will NEVER go to Tunnel smile.gif Have fun though smile.gif Strawberries are yummmmmmy.

Guest chinagirl

Mmm ... pink grapefruit! Sweet and tart at the same time, you're bursting with sun-kissed goodness. If you were a song, you'd be "It's a Sunshine Day" by the Brady Bunch — you're just that perky and refreshing. That's not to say that you don't have an edge — quite the contrary. In fact, a little bit of sugar (aka gifts, praise, and other goodies) can always bring out your naturally sweet flavor. But when it comes down to it, you prefer folks who can match you in strength and independence. Luckily, that kind of attitude is appealing, so you always have 'em wanting more. Citrusy, tangy, and a little exotic, you're a truly tasty treat.

cwm17.gifcwm17.gif