Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S YOUR FLAVOR???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'll take the test later but I bet I'm a strawberry smile.gif Mmmmmm...

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES AS WELL. MY CAR ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE THEM WITH THE LITTLE TREES. ARE YOU GOING TO THE TUNNEL FOR HALLOWEEN

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

If you're bored right now...take this simple and nutty quiz. Answer all the questions and they will tell you what kind of flavor you are.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/flavor.jsp" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/flavor.jsp</A>

I'm cinnamon. Explosive and utterly red-hot, you're as tasty as they come. tongue.gif

cwm39.gif

me too.. wut's that supposed to mean......

I should be like the spice from "Dune"

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Mmm ... licorice! Strong and edgy, you're the flavor of black jellybeans and Good 'n' Plentys. Some people absolutely love you (in fact, they might even find you addictive), but you're definitely not for everyone. But that's okay with you — you'd rather pick and choose your companions. When you have time for friends at all, that is. Powerful and very potent, you're goal oriented and ambitious — you don't let much stand in your way. There's nothing sweet or sugary about you; you're a serious taste that's best suited for the truly focused. Lingering, enigmatic, and a little hard to pin down, you're a truly tantalizing treat.

Any men looking for a lick on a licorice stick? LOL. cwm2.gif

------------------

New and improved --- Coming to you now from NYC!

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 10-24-2000).]

OK, here's mine...lol....

Mmm ... dark chocolate! Rich and luxurious, you're the flavor of pure decadence. (In fact, we think we feel our hips getting bigger just thinking about you.) Utterly indulgent and as smooth as silk, you're impossible to deny. Some might even call you addictive — and, truth be told, for those who love you, it's usually a life-long craving. Poor saps. It's not your fault you're so irresistible. But you're happy to let people worship at your altar — as long as they're willing to wrap you up in gold foil (24-karat, mind you), you're delighted to be adored. Sumptuous and intoxicating, you're a truly tasty treat.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Yum! I'm blueberry. Natural, sweet, and a little sporty, I'm as tasty as they come.

I wonder if blue being my favorite color had anything to do with this?

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

Archived