Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOOD LIFE - Tues. 4/20 - Oliver Twist & Rebecca Sin Tag

badiye

Hey y'all. Good Life recovered its vibe last Tuesday. happy dancing people shakin' it to incredible sets by all DJs concerned, especially Cody Lee. This week, another treat, this one courtesy of Oliver Twist, Rebecca Sin and friends, doing a group tag team Funkyteknotribe style. Hope to see everyone there. Imad.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

FUNKYTEKNO TAG!

OLIVER TWIST & Friends (FunkyTeknoTribe, Spundae)

REBECCA SIN (FunkyTeknoTribe)

Up & Coming DJ of the Week: AQUATIC APE

RSVP at party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323-868-3459 & entry is FREE!!! ($10.00 w/out); or RSVP through CP's own guestlist or through LALATE.COM.

THE GOOD LIFE

@ Tangier

2138 Hillhurst Ave.

Loz Feliz, CA

323-666-8666

(Kitchen is open 'till midnight)

Club Door Hours: 9:00PM to 2:00AM.

21+

Originally posted by badiye

Hey y'all. Good Life recovered its vibe last Tuesday. happy dancing people shakin' it to incredible sets by all DJs concerned, especially Cody Lee. This week, another treat, this one courtesy of Oliver Twist, Rebecca Sin and friends, doing a group tag team Funkyteknotribe style. Hope to see everyone there. Imad.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

FUNKYTEKNO TAG!

OLIVER TWIST & Friends (FunkyTeknoTribe, Spundae)

REBECCA SIN (FunkyTeknoTribe)

Up & Coming DJ of the Week: AQUATIC APE

RSVP at party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323-868-3459 & entry is FREE!!! ($10.00 w/out); or RSVP through CP's own guestlist or through LALATE.COM.

THE GOOD LIFE

@ Tangier

2138 Hillhurst Ave.

Loz Feliz, CA

323-666-8666

(Kitchen is open 'till midnight)

Club Door Hours: 9:00PM to 2:00AM.

21+

omg. rebecca sin is one of my personal favorites. She was even better than Ferry at HOB.

Rebecca has been a good friend and has been spinning at my events since I don't know when...she will rock it!

I hope to see you there next Tuesday, lalate. I owe you a couple of shots for your B-day. :D

Imad.

Just emailed you! Let me know how I can help you.

Originally posted by ShortyStar

dang it.. i'm going! You'll see me there! RSVP me.. please :D Funny thing is I just finally spoke to Cody Lee last Sunday at afterhours!! Damn I can be so shy sometimes...

Was that at Larchmont patio? how was that?

All right, how would you like me to RSVP you under? shortystar? =) Lemme know.

Laterz.

Imad.

Was that at Larchmont patio? how was that?

All right, how would you like me to RSVP you under? shortystar? =) Lemme know.

Laterz.

Imad.

Luvvvv the Larchmont's light display ... although they should reformat the system cuz the lights off hit right @ eye level.

Yo Sinrider, I'm on your site. No problems now. Thanks.

For everyone else, in honor of 420, I'll be giving my Worship label record collection a heavy rotation in my opening set. So come out early to give that, uhum... smokey type of house music a listen. This GOOD LIFE night is going to be "dope"! haha

Imad.

No biggie. But what's Taco Tuesday? :confused:

What's taco tuesday?!! What's taco tuesday?!!!! Come on. It's .... well ... tuesday with tacos lol j/k!!

Who knows the best taco tues and taco wednesday joints? hmmm could it be LALATE! lol :) <ah caramba!>

Yeah it's taco tuesday!! It's were a bunch of friends get together for $1 tacos and $2 margaritas... yummy...

Sorry can't make it...

oh and to answer you question of where I met cody lee.. it was on the patio at the larchmont... i love being outside during the day drinking beers and listening to music!! love it love it love it !

well if you're in long beach come join us .. we're at tequila jacks ;) I think there's 8 of us.!!!

but i don't think you'll be able to make it back here in time..

if i do for some reason have time though I'll stop by!

Hey thanks for the Invite! :D You know, Good Life is bi-weekly, so I'm free next Tuesday...keep me in the loop on this Tuesday Tacos thing....hope you can make it tonight after your Long Beach festivities.

;)

Imad.

Awesome Time. CP was in da house!

If you haven't checked this night out, be sure to do so.

MUSIC - Rebecca Sin - OMG -- #! house dj, hands down.

CROWD - SO HOT. Yes Hot. Hot! So there. (Did we mention the crowd was hot?)

PATIO - ROMANTIC. Yeah baby. Very snuggly romantic

PARKING - Hell, who cares how great the venue is if you can't park. Parking was everywhere, on the street, and fre.

WHAT DID YOU LIKE - The neighborhood. It's really different. While once you know where you are going, its really close, just a stones throw from the Cahuenga Cooridor. The neighborhood had suprisingly everyone out at bars and restaurants - very cool vibe.

But the greatest thing was the venue was nestled in a residential neighborhood ... made you feel like you were on the east coast. Here, other cities try to push venues into stale commercial areas next to fastfood places - so stale. Here, you had all these cute residential tree-lined streets with soft lawns right around the venue that you sort of wanted to just hide behind the bushes and start making out with some hot girl from the club.

Why can't she be an average girl instead of a hot girl to make out with..??? All those hot girls have botox in their lips anyways.. makes ya feel like you're kissing a squishy stress ball... or something like that :P

If there is a pretty glass bottle of water at the supermarket (say Voss water or Blu water ) next to an average looking bottle of water, plastic and crumpily (sp) -- and both bottles are available, not knowing how either tastes, and both being otherwise comparable in every other regard, I'm going for that Voss water. :tongue:

Thank you everyone for coming. Shorty Star, we'll see you next time, I hope. =)

Lalate was IN DA HOUZE!! yo man, you know how to party, dude! I'm impressed. And thanks for the good review. Lunch Friday?

Another way, I probably met you last night, but I can't tell who you are right now. PM me. And again, thanks for the good review and I hope to see you again in two weeks at Tangier.

Now...I....Must...Get...Some.......sleep...sheesh!

Imad.