Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIA Reviews...

renzo2

Simply put, Mondays should not be this fun. :eek:

No joke--I thought it was a Saturday night how packed that place was (even at 1-2 a.m.).

Mirza and Professorx on the decks upstairs delivering very nice house sets, while Edgar was doing his thing downstairs.

Craziness everywhere: girls dancing on top of the bars, making out, and taking off their clothes.

Art will show you all the pics. ;)

Not bad for a Monday. 5_1_117.gif

Shout outs to Carisa, Jackie, Craig, Mirza, Matt and his beautiful girl, Arturo, and of course Edgar.

Originally posted by chaflas

No joke--I thought it was a Saturday night how packed that place was (even at 1-2 a.m.).

Mirza and Professorx on the decks upstairs delivering very nice house sets, while Edgar was doing his thing downstairs.

Craziness everywhere: girls dancing on top of the bars, making out, and taking off their clothes.

Shout outs to Carisa, Jackie, Craig, Mirza, Matt and his beautiful girl, Arturo, and of course Edgar.

Last night was sick! Thanks for helping me carry me tables out :dj:

hello !

last night was so sick @ MIA! despite of the bad weather in South Florida, Edgar gig's at MIA's was on!

We got there around 10pm. It was nice, not too many people at this time but the vibe was good!

Edgar began his set around 10.50pm dropping down some progressive beats then building up throughout the night.

by 12.30 the place got packed which was great! by 1.00 it was insane! few girlies got in top of the bar and started getting naked. i loved obviously and pics will be up very sooon. eh ehe eh (i know it was a great time to premier my camera again after fixing.)

mr V played some great new tracks!

NU NRG RMX of new Marc Dawn's seemed to have the sickest reaction. It was absolutely loved! also Andain and Motorcycle were happily welcomed!

I hung with efrain, carisa, renzo and leeor most of the night!

good seeing jackie, craig, mirza.

until next time, april 26th! should be wicked!

xxx arturo

PS: Edgar will be @ Crobar the 30th.

Originally posted by tigerclaw

Im sure you guys had a great time last night, But the broadcast on the radio last night was a disaster, They only broadcast MIA til 12am, So we only heard Edgar V for 1 hour.

WHY IS THAT A DISSASTER? WTF???

bro you went out 4 days in a row holy crap lol

bastards cut the broadcast short an hr. whats the deal with that?

bro you went out 4 days in a row holy crap lol

they cut the broadcast short an hr. whats the deal with that?

Originally posted by arturob

WHY IS THAT A DISSASTER? WTF???

Its a disaster cause we only heard Edgar V for 1 hour on the broadcast, And the reason is cause the owner of the place only wanted the station to broadcast til 12am cause broadcasting til 1am was costing to much, I think its total BS!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Marcus volunteered to bring his tables this time so I didn't have to lug my equipment all over the place.....I wanted to thank him again for being so considerate. :)

Im glad everyone had a great time! It was definitely a LOT of fun, and even though I was exhausted, I ended up staying till about 3:30am and the place was STILL packed. Crazy ass chicks baring it all on the bar. *lol*

A huge thank you to Craig and Marcus of course, it was good to see Matt and Troy make the trip down, Renzo you my friend are a trip and a half. :D Arturo, it was great seeing you again, but when the hell are you gonna venture upstairs for a minute? Its not gonna kill you!

I really hope to see more of you out next week for Jimmy T & Wendel along with Oscar G. Definitely not a night to be missed. :D