Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all Staten Islanders

Guest djeffect

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joecrack13

isnt staten island part of new jersey and isnt eamon their mayor or something like that?...ugh i cant believe half of my borough moved there to "escape" things like crime...in reality its cause theyre cheap fucks...theres more scumbags out in SI than anywhere...more wannabee gangstas there too

you're an idiot. many things are better. nightlife is not one of them tho.

Originally posted by abdussabur

I like Eamon and his new song. I had did some reading about hime and he is from Staten Island. His lyrics are not as harsh as it sounds. As a matter of fact it's rather creative expression.

Fuck It

HAHAHA!!!

ok staten island isn't that bad - yes you get some guido clubs but they have also had some good parties and DJs coem from Si - CYLO, On Stage and The Haunted had some great nights and residencies - Anthony Acid, Sal Parm Richie Sanatna, Peter Bailey, Mike SKi

you ever been to Criminal Court.... not the one by the ferry thats Supreme Court. I'm talking about the regular one on targee.

It right in that area. Coming from that way i beleive you jsut go all the way down targee to the end and make a right onto Van Duzer, and then its down a little ways on the right hand side. I could be wrong with these directions. But either way Van DUzer is in that general area and shouldnt be too hard to find.

Originally posted by exit24e

possibly... i have no idea tho.

nope

Martini Red is 372 Van Duzer street, near the corner of van duzer and beach st.

its near the muddy cup and trinity lutheran church

here:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=372+van+duzer+street&city=staten+island&state=ny&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map

Originally posted by djaparz

ok staten island isn't that bad - yes you get some guido clubs but they have also had some good parties and DJs coem from Si - CYLO, On Stage and The Haunted had some great nights and residencies - Anthony Acid, Sal Parm Richie Sanatna, Peter Bailey, Mike SKi

isn't mike macaluso from new springville too??

did anyone catch christopher lawrence at the wave a few years back??

is it the old Caves and Thunderground??

Repete used to rock that place back in the day

i work by there... they tore it down to build.. you guessed it.. that's right.. more townhouses w/ absolutely no backyards

Guest djeffect

ok, here goes, nobody from here on cp showed up, but the place was still packed, with a weird hiphop crowd. sucks ass. cause i had to freakin please those guys.

now i'm going down to talk with the ppl at the place , i want a house nite, but i'm asking you all, which nite would you guys come out for it, and how many of you will support it, i will even

take music request from you guys. i have over 500,000 12'' just in house alone.

so here is a chance to have some house scene locally, and hear want you want, and basically no cover or a small like $3.00 if any.

i can arange it where i can ask for drink specials as well.

again, i'm willing to work this out if you guys and gals will support

this nite seriously. no bullshit, just good house and (trance) if you want, and some good clean local fun.

post your imput, asap. and see what we can come up with.

thur, fri sat nite. whatever.

staten island.... it's official... ralph's ice is open... i was driving by this wekend and the line was about 50 people deep already..

djeffect.. sorry about the party and the hiphop crowd.. it's gonna be tough bringing in a house crowd on staten island these days.. especially if you're anti-goombah.. i work every toher weekend so maybe if it's on a friday ro saturday and i dont wanan travel too far i'll come by and check it out.. maybe bring a friend or two.. what is the crowd like there?? maybe i can trick some of my non-club friends in to going if the crowd is right..

Guest djeffect

usually it's a very cool crowd, like down to earth people, but sat nite was weird, even the ppl who work there told me so. it's the only place on si that's a very cool lounge to hang out at, in my opinion, and it's on the north end of the island, near st george.

, i will let everyone know the next time we play, and if this house nite goes forth.

by the way, my email is djeffect@yahoo.com

if you guys would like somw free cds to listen at home or in the car. email i'll be glad to hook some of you up with one, i really want you guys to have a sample of what me and my partner can do. so there is no doubt .

Originally posted by djeffect

...again, i'm willing to work this out if you guys and gals will support this nite seriously. no bullshit, just good house and (trance) if you want, and some good clean local fun.

how cute you said "gals"...haven't heard that one in awhile :D

We would be willing to give SI a chance...but not if itz the usual "cloned" crowd...like Bay ridge is in Bklyn! I hate that shit:mad:

Guest djeffect

i like to be different, hehe

seriously, i want to make this nite for you guys and (ahem) girls

from cp to come and enjoy, not the typical si crowd

is it the old Caves and Thunderground??

Repete used to rock that place back in the day

hah...been to staten island only twice in my life back in 91 to go to the thunderground. First place I ever did ACID.......Is that place really still there?????

Originally posted by daveespa

yea but its called beergoggles now lol......pretty chill place

WHY DOES EVERY PLACE ON SI CHANGE NAMES EVERY WEEK? GET A BULK DISCOUNT ON AWNINGS?

AND PS OLDTIMER AND EVERYONE ELSE ITS GONNA BE HARD GETTING ANYONE TO GO DOWN TO THE "GHETTO" lol TO LISTEN TO HOUSE:laugh: