Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car Show in NYC Javits Center

Was this going on last weekend as well? I drove by some car show near some water on my way outta NYC last saturday morning... by my details, I think you can tell we were still up and twisted... :laugh: No idea how me made it back to Boston.

it was ok... saw that volvo car designed for women.. I liked the mercedes concept and lexus too but nothing super fantastic. There were so many cars, eventually they all kinda blended in to each other... But its fun and there were a lot of people. Only 12$, something to do. Its good it was open till 10:30.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by thrillfire

I'm going today...

Anyone went already?

I wanted to go last year but miss it...

the car show sucks now, Its not like it used to be.

Now it seems like every car is locked and you cant go inside, only a small few you can go inside

i went yesterday around 330, way to many ppl. the best models for me were the 2 fords, new mustang concept, and the gt40. everything else kinda looked the same. but it was nice to look at shit i cant necessarily own yet. oh yeah, the other hi lite was seein that chick outside that looked like paris hilton,nice....

Originally posted by bullseye

i went yesterday around 330, way to many ppl. the best models for me were the 2 fords, new mustang concept, and the gt40. everything else kinda looked the same. but it was nice to look at shit i cant necessarily own yet. oh yeah, the other hi lite was seein that chick outside that looked like paris hilton,nice....

heheh, i saw her too!

i thought it was a good show, albeit mad people

I loved the GT, the Maybach, stepping into all those mega pickup trucks and hummer's, and drinking 5 pina colada's :updown:

And im surprised no one mentioned the jeep exhibit. I Thought that was pretty cool :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

And im surprised no one mentioned the jeep exhibit. I Thought that was pretty cool :cool:

yea i forgot about that, that driving course was awesome, line was to long when i went in. the concept jeep in the corner was beautiful.

to me, porsche still makes the best sports cars, exhibit wasnt that big, but the best doesnt need to be.