Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beats of the week..

Guest saleen351

Pobrecito, hay que tenerle lastima, en realidad el es un infeliz en busca de atencion. Yo no entiendo como CJ lo tiene a el como un moderador. Quizas no saben que han cometido un pequeño error.

Le tenemos que tener lastima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! es que al pobre mongolico le gusta la musica de "pajaras" y de "transverti".

Dentro de poco leeremos review de como el le dio un buen mamon a un DJ por uno CDs. QUE NOOOOO SE ATREVA A PREGUNTARME A MI!!!!!!

:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by southof5th

We're now in 2004 and people are still racists??

dude, italians are not racists, we just know no matter what, from chicks, to movies, to music, no other group of people are more emulated and repected as italians..

the spics think they are all in the movie scar face, who was played by an ITALIAN!!!

NOW WILL ONE OF YOU SPICS PLEASEEEEEEEEE GO TAKE MY TRASH OUT..

THANKS..

Originally posted by saleen351

dude, italians are not racists, we just know no matter what, from chicks, to movies, to music, no other group of people are more emulated and repected as italians..

the spics think they are all in the movie scar face, who was played by an ITALIAN!!!

NOW WILL ONE OF YOU SPICS PLEASEEEEEEEEE GO TAKE MY TRASH OUT..

THANKS..

I will! but I'm not sure if you fit in the trunk of my car:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dkb377

I will! but I'm not sure if you fit in the trunk of my car:D

whats up be och...

check your pms on cj...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by obby

I've taken out your sister plenty of times already so ask someone else please........Thanks

i got 3 brothers, we are all 2 years apart... so your sister joke just feel apart..

try again..

Originally posted by saleen351

i got 3 brothers, we are all 2 years apart... so your sister joke just feel apart..

try again..

1 - Get hooked on phonics....... prick!!!!!

2 - I used "sister" just not to insult the person who bore you.

3 - There are three of your kind in total? What a waist of baby batter.

You thrive on this back and forth bullshit don't you?

Get a life!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by obby

1 - Get hooked on phonics....... prick!!!!!

2 - I used "sister" just not to insult the person who bore you.

3 - There are three of your kind in total? What a waist of baby batter.

You thrive on this back and forth bullshit don't you?

Get a life!!!!!

I have a life....

see us Italians don't live in dade county, so it's safe for us to venture out at night... We don't have other latins shooting up the neighborhood. When is the last time, you've seen an Italian neighborhood where everyone had bars on their windows?? Or an Italian neighborhood where the novel idea of cutting your grass was non exsistent?

Or and italian neighborhood where the houses look like hurricane andrew came threw and they never bothered cleaning up???

I think is time to quote one of the best posts ever about this issue,by one of the greatest minds on this board..

"I said it once and I say it again, you are a lion on the board and a chicken in real person. Drugged up? Spic? Your insults do not face me, really. I am a much more interesting and better educated human being than you will ever be...it just so happens that you have not had the opportunity to taste the good things in life and think that Miami has given you a more cosmoplitan view of the world...you're wrong...you can get out of New Jersey, but can get the New Jersey out of you.

When we met, I came up to you to say hi...all you could think is "get away from me" like the little racist bitch that you are...and I don't blame you...I understand what racism has done to your race and your heritage and the millions of people that have died in the hand of racism looking down at your race...I do understand that, you...ignorant bastard, have no global understanding of humanity...how could you? As I see you...you're just a kid from New Jersy who had no llife and was dying of boredom and came to Florida searching for a social life in a higher circle that your blue collar community couldn't offer you.

You are a chicken in real life, always hiding at the end of the bar with your boyfriend (who you are to homophobic to realize you have a crush on) you talk to *** and ***, who gives a flying fuck? For as much as I can respect *** and ***, in my personal life they don't mean shit (with all due respect).

Keep glorifying club owners, promoters and djs...that's your life...me? I am my own superstar and do not associate with scum like you...leach! parasite!

Does racism remarks make your dick hard?

Well, here's my racism statement to you and how I would I analize you If I were a racist...you are the son or grandson of immigrants, who came to the united states on a rat infested boat...you have lost your heritage...you think you are an american, but deep inside...you know you are and always be a minority...keep selling your caplet and suppositories during the day and becoming a wild and crazy club celebrity by night...but don't forget...the Saleen character you're so proud of...it's important only to the 3 morons that surround you...whom are even worst than you, because they're even lower in the food chain.

ps. You see me and your anus becomes a clunching fist (that's what I noticed)

[END QUOTE]

Originally posted by blendprod

I think is time to quote one of the best posts ever about this issue,by one of the greatest minds on this board..

"I said it once and I say it again, you are a lion on the board and a chicken in real person. Drugged up? Spic? Your insults do not face me, really. I am a much more interesting and better educated human being than you will ever be...it just so happens that you have not had the opportunity to taste the good things in life and think that Miami has given you a more cosmoplitan view of the world...you're wrong...you can get out of New Jersey, but can get the New Jersey out of you.

When we met, I came up to you to say hi...all you could think is "get away from me" like the little racist bitch that you are...and I don't blame you...I understand what racism has done to your race and your heritage and the millions of people that have died in the hand of racism looking down at your race...I do understand that, you...ignorant bastard, have no global understanding of humanity...how could you? As I see you...you're just a kid from New Jersy who had no llife and was dying of boredom and came to Florida searching for a social life in a higher circle that your blue collar community couldn't offer you.

You are a chicken in real life, always hiding at the end of the bar with your boyfriend (who you are to homophobic to realize you have a crush on) you talk to *** and ***, who gives a flying fuck? For as much as I can respect *** and ***, in my personal life they don't mean shit (with all due respect).

Keep glorifying club owners, promoters and djs...that's your life...me? I am my own superstar and do not associate with scum like you...leach! parasite!

Does racism remarks make your dick hard?

Well, here's my racism statement to you and how I would I analize you If I were a racist...you are the son or grandson of immigrants, who came to the united states on a rat infested boat...you have lost your heritage...you think you are an american, but deep inside...you know you are and always be a minority...keep selling your caplet and suppositories during the day and becoming a wild and crazy club celebrity by night...but don't forget...the Saleen character you're so proud of...it's important only to the 3 morons that surround you...whom are even worst than you, because they're even lower in the food chain.

ps. You see me and your anus becomes a clunching fist (that's what I noticed)

[END QUOTE]

Damn. Who was the mastermind behind this ? :bowdown: