Clubplanet Nightlife Community

richie hawtin live from timewarp!

diegonyc

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

he just filled fabric in london .. is that big enough?

he has no american residency at a large venue..

when he does, call me

Originally posted by saleen351

HCCR + Morillo essential sets

plus that Nigel Set from europe were the best sets i've heard in months..

og at valentines day was sick aswell..

Hawtin is a hot at the moment type jock. never could fill the bigger venues, has a niche market.

have to agree with you here....where's the feeling in this music?

the hccr essential mix is insane

Guest saleen351

ok, I just sat down and listened to both sets, picked out a few tracks I know, or he sampled, and there is NO VIBE IN THIS SET!!

UP AND DOWN

UP AND DOWN

NOISE

MORE NOISE ETC

A few grooving tracks, but no shot at this cat holding down Space on a sat night, NO SHOT!

even if he did spin at a space, after about 2 hours, the crowd will mass exitous until og comes on..

remember house is a feeling

techno isnt..

I always like to get the opinons of people who like club music, but have no idea about djs songs etc, and to quote my roomate "is this some kid just fucking around?"

hawtin, goes down as the most over hyped dj on earth besides cox...

i just don't get hawtin.. give me house or give me death.. hawtin is for weirdos..

I knew I liked Hawtin for some reason thanks for pointing that out. I heard he may play Voodoo. He wants you to hook him up with some dirty pigeons.........

Hawtin is a hot at the moment type jock. never could fill the bigger venues, has a niche market.

OMG Your a Fucking Idiot...... A fucking idiot . I should come up there and slap you, you fucking stunad.

As for Bigger venue, oh go fuck yourself, thank God he doesnt play big venues. Ever think he likes it that way... and yes he can fill them if he wanted to.

You go party with Morillo, and the zombies, want to say something else but will refrain.....

To fill a big venue here you need fucking IDIOTS

Like Yourself, Dumb Fuck

ok, I just sat down and listened to both sets, picked out a few tracks I know, or he sampled, and there is NO VIBE IN THIS SET!!

UP AND DOWN

UP AND DOWN

NOISE

MORE NOISE ETC

A few grooving tracks, but no shot at this cat holding down Space on a sat night, NO SHOT!

even if he did spin at a space, after about 2 hours, the crowd will mass exitous until og comes on..

techno isnt..

I always like to get the opinons of people who like club music, but have no idea about djs songs etc, and to quote my roomate "is this some kid just fucking around?"

techno has a feeling

what do you call strings of life , nude photo , knights of the jaguar , aguila , or anything that has come from detroit in recent years?

the labels transmat, fragile , underground resistance , soma , tresor.

UP AND DOWN

UP AND DOWN

NOISE

MORE NOISE ETC

techno isnt..

you're an idiot! who cares if he would spin at space.

i think it would be intresting to see people lose their minds on that system to decompression and what not.

it ain't happening down there.. catch a flight to cocoon in frankfurt, germany and you will lose your mind in that club. it's slated to be something out of this world.

Guest saleen351

they should rename this board, "Trendy Clubplanet"...

lots of followers... 2 years ago, Dekan would cut off his left nut to see Tiesto, now he's a RH deciple... I just don't get it.

they should rename this board, "Trendy Clubplanet"...

lots of followers... 2 years ago, Dekan would cut off his left nut to see Tiesto, now he's a RH deciple... I just don't get it.

you're the only fewl that listens to the same djs. music changes and so does everyone's taste.

i used to listen to tiesto. who gives a shit?

Originally posted by diegonyc

it ain't happening down there.. catch a flight to cocoon in frankfurt, germany and you will lose your mind in that club. it's slated to be something out of this world.

i don't know about germany .. but detroit and montreal should be insane.

:eek: :eek:

it will seriously give fabric a run for its money for top club on earth.

a restaurant, at a click of a button transforms into the house room at midnight.

watch out!

don't even let me get into what the VIP is going to look like.

he just filled fabric in london .. is that big enough?

hellz yeah!

proper fucking techno too

room was PACKED; even w/ howells @ turnmills, laurent garnier @ the end, fbs @ the cross and much more in the same night.

my ass was shaking all night till late afternoon long

cant wait for cocoon in germany. get some!

as for mutek, try'n my best to make it...

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I FUCKING START?????????????

I just found out about this thread. And i got to say. SALEEN YOU ARE A CHEESE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you go when og dosent play at space? IGUANA CANTINA maybe????

diegonyc: Thank you for posting this thread. I just started playn the first mix and i had to strap myself into the seat. I think i might get a speeding ticket if i listen to this in the car. Dont listen to this guy( Saleen )

He tries the shit out of latins but he sure does loves them congos@space!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he works for KRAFT :eek: :eek:

You still havent answered my question from the cj thread.

How many commercials do they play an hour on 93.1 ?????????

stick to racing your pony!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

a restaurant, at a click of a button transforms into the house room at midnight.

sounds kinda like home was in lancaster square, london. is this going to be 7 floors as well?? ;)

as for techno not having any feeling...that is prob. the stupidest , most uneducated statement i've heard this year and i read GU were there are PLENTY of stupid, uneducated statements made!!

if you don't know about something, and by your statement it's blatently apart you know absoultely NOTHING about techno or richie hawtin then keep your mouth shut.

techno has a feeling. most of the time it's a angery, cold, dark, hopeless, desolate, industrial feeling as that was/is usually the general feeling & atmosphere of the main cities & producers that spawn techno ala detroit, germany, and even certin parts of england and europe. it's not all happy and lovey dovey like house music. obviouly you're to shallow to look beneath the surfice of techno and see what it is made up of thus you do not understand it. so rather then make an ass out of yourself by making stupid uneducated comments about things you know nothing about why don't you either open your mind a bit and go do some research about techno and try to understand & learn about it or otherwise just shut your mouth.

how is it uneducated to say a certain type of music doesn't move you??

I've seen Richie Hatwin, Derrick May, Saundersan, Sven Vath live at one point or another in my clubbing days, but listening to a recent techno live set is like listening to pulsating static.

I don't know much about country music but I KNOW that I don't like it

blah, why even bother replying

how is it uneducated to say a certain type of music doesn't move you??

why don't you try reading what he said before asking that question?? he did not say "techno doesn't move me" or "i don't like techno". if he had then i wouldn't have said what i did. if he doesn't like techno then thats cool as everyone is entitled to their own opinions. but he DID NOT say that, he said "techno has no feeling" which is a TOTALLY uneducated statement and completely diffrent from saying "i don't like techno" or "techno doesn't move me"!