Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar: What are the best nights to go on?

Have not been to Crobar yet and I wanted to know which are the best nights to go on and whom are the resident DJ's at each of the nights? Also if someone can include the dress code and crowd, it would really help me out. Any input on Crobar would be very helpful!! :aright:

I heard Sander's set wasn't his best, but Crobar hosted one of the best nights of 2004 last month with sasha and digweed. i also heard a pretty tight set by scum frog last friday. Friday is the night for house. Crobar is definately worth checking out.

hey kepp in mind that roger sanchez will be at spirit on may 1st david morales may8th and hector romero and satoshi tomiie on may 22nd. Im defintley goin to all of these. Avalon is for people who like the techno trance sound. CROBAR is hit or miss i suppose same as spirit and any other club. But those 3 sats will have world class djs and thats all i need to know. Cielo is great on mon with francios k wed with louie vega and kevin hedge and thursday nicholas matar and other djs spin their. And this sat tedd patterson will be there. See you at either one.

Crobar is really fun on all the nights it's open. On Thursdays, it's hip hop night. There's hip-hop in the main room and house in the prop room. On Fridays, there are awesome world famous house DJ's. This week Alain Vinet will be spinning with guest opener Cedric Gervais. On Saturdays, David Waxman spins house music, he's the resident DJ, and there is a mix of hip-hop, rock, soul, etc. in the reed room and the prop room. The club is huge and really fun, the vibe is awesome and for joecrack who doesn't like Waxman, WE KNOW so chill with the comments :)

i have been on fri and sat nights, the crowd seems to be better on fri nites. i go for the music so for me yea its nice to have a place packed with girls but all in all i go for the music.

its like when i went to the classics party at black it was nice becasue there were so many girls but i couldn't take the music so we left after a while. gotta have the right mix of everything.

I've only been once (when Morillo was spinning on a Friday) and it was bangin. The club itself is beautiful, and the staff is actually nice too. As for the crowd, there were tons of really pretty, well-dressed girls, and a mix of guys (some gay, some straight), and the crowd was pretty friendly overall. I'm not sure how strict they are at the door b/c I was dressed up anyway, but you probably want to dress nice just b/c everyone else does. One warning: when I got there (around 12:30) they were not letting ANY guys in without girls, so you probably want to be careful about that. Have fun :)