Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp at merge

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF I HAVE TO I WILL SELL MY PARENTS SHORE HOUSE SO I CAN

BE ADMITTED TO WATCH JONATHAN PETERS RIIIIIP IT SIIIIICK

AND LISTEN TO THOUSANDS YELL YEAHHHHHHHHH JOHNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

sickkkkk rip it johnny fierce admission pensions savings bonds wire transfers overseas fughetabout it through the roof parents shore hizzle? Gone! screaming yeahhhhhhh johhnyyyyy 7 weeks owner creaming seriously holy shit JP Merge problem paying? No Way! who cares sick & fierce goodnight

Originally posted by Jsen7

sickkkkk rip it johnny fierce admission pensions savings bonds wire transfers overseas fughetabout it through the roof parents shore hizzle? Gone! screaming yeahhhhhhh johhnyyyyy 7 weeks owner creaming seriously holy shit JP Merge problem paying? No Way! who cares sick & fierce goodnight

:laugh: :laugh: This is guaranteed to be the sickest time...I am soooo fuckin excited. Huuuuuge props to that staff for gettin this done. Charge me double..I don't care. :rock:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: :laugh: This is guaranteed to be the sickest time...I am soooo fuckin excited. Huuuuuge props to that staff for gettin this done. Charge me double..I don't care. :rock:

60 is where i draw the line, Any more and ill just go hear him at black.

bmw4jay, I have a blank cd in my pocket that is broken in half. I will run up to you at black and slit your throat tonight. How you like dem apples?

Originally posted by peepthis

I CANT WAIT TILL THE COPS COME AND SHUT THE PLACE DOWN.

Theyve tried...UNSUCCESSFULLY if you remember the Raid two years ago.

Sholdnt you be off sucking masi and mello's cock youfaggot.

All your posts are blowing them two and bashing merge.

Whats the matter you a litle salty that you couldnt pull it off?

So jump on the band wagon and hate all you want, the bottom line is the Metro Merge Circa Family is once again tkaing things to another level.

And as for september and in honor of classicss last night, just wait for "THINGS TO COME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by peepthis

:peeright: thats for u. the cops will do the rest.

Great.

Obviously some people arent afraid to bring JP down the shore.

Let the cops come.

What can they do if the club is run right, WHICH IT IS.

As long as occupancy is in order and people arent passing out and dying there's nothing more to be said.

So you as well as the cops are welcome,provided you have valid ID and pay the cover.

See ya there faggot.

Why are you hating on merge? Plus why would you want the cops to shut down any club? Thats mad wack!!! I hate certain clubs but I dont wish the cops would raid it. Its so immature. And for a guy involved in nightlife to side with the police DAMNNN WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!