Originally posted by peepthis

:peeright: once again thats for u , and the only faggot here is you,

Peep this

again.

there is nothing to fear.

Call the cops yourself if youd like

tell them JP will be there

Tell them whatever the fuck you want.

All I know, is Merge has a professional security staff and great management/ownership therefore there is nothing to fear.

And Ill say it again bring your ID and your admission $$$ June 4th see ya there. That goes for the cops too all are welcome!!!!!

and please be original "the only faggot here is you"

cmon you can do better than that.

Hurry back to masi and mello's cock would ya. Im sure theyre ready to drop another load on your face, you cum slut

HERE WE GO AGAIN IM NOT A COP NOR DO I LIKE COPS , MERGE IS WACK I LIKE RYDELL , I THINK JP IS WAYYYYYYYYY OVER RATED WOW THE FUKING GUY PLAYS CHEMICAL IN HIS SET BIG FUKING DEAL AND PLAYS A SONG FOR 45 MIN WOWWWWW LET ME TELL U HES SIKKKKKK, THERE R DJ'S WAY BETTER THEN HIM MORE TALENTED, GUY HAS A SIKKK STUDIO WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE MADE A TRACK , EVERYONE JUST JUMPS ON THE DIK AS USAUL. U GO PAY 30 TO 40$ TO GO SEE HIM. YEH AND LET ME TELL THERE REAL PROFESIONAL WHERE'S METRO LOUNGE ? LETS SEE WE GOT SHUT DOWN CAUSE WE KEPT SERVING DRINKS AFTER HOURS HMM PRETTY PROFESIONAL? AND AS FOR MERGE THEY GOT ONE NIGHT A WEEK , THATS FUKING DOIN GREAT BUSS LET ME TELL U. AND AS FOR THE NAME CALLIN GO BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL, FUKING GROW UP.

HERE WE GO AGAIN IM NOT A COP NOR DO I LIKE COPS , MERGE IS WACK I LIKE RYDELL , I THINK JP IS WAYYYYYYYYY OVER RATED WOW THE FUKING GUY PLAYS CHEMICAL IN HIS SET BIG FUKING DEAL AND PLAYS A SONG FOR 45 MIN WOWWWWW LET ME TELL U HES SIKKKKKK, THERE R DJ'S WAY BETTER THEN HIM MORE TALENTED, GUY HAS A SIKKK STUDIO WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE MADE A TRACK , EVERYONE JUST JUMPS ON THE DIK AS USAUL. U GO PAY 30 TO 40$ TO GO SEE HIM. YEH AND LET ME TELL THERE REAL PROFESIONAL WHERE'S METRO LOUNGE ? LETS SEE WE GOT SHUT DOWN CAUSE WE KEPT SERVING DRINKS AFTER HOURS HMM PRETTY PROFESIONAL? AND AS FOR MERGE THEY GOT ONE NIGHT A WEEK , THATS FUKING DOIN GREAT BUSS LET ME TELL U. AND AS FOR THE NAME CALLIN GO BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL, FUKING GROW UP.

TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BITCH.

NOW SIT DOWN AND PREPARE TO GET SCHOOLED.

METRO WAS NEVER SHUT DOWN.

THE TOWN PASSED A LAW THAT SAID YOUCOULDNT SELL LIQUOR AFTER 1:30....SO THEY HAD DRINK PASSES AND SERVED LIQUOR TILL NJ STATE ABC TIME WHICH IS 3AM. SOME PEOPLE HAVE A BRAIN UNLIKE YOURSELF AND FOUND THE LOOPHOLE.

THE TOWN LATER AMMENDED THAT LAW TO STATE EVERYONE HAD TO BE OUT BY 1:30 THEREFORE SINCE IT IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPETE AGAINST OTHER VENUES THAT CLOSE AT 3 AM THERE WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE...THATS WHERE CIRCA CAME INTO PLAY.

WITH A PACKED WED, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY.

SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER TOO.

NOW AS FOR MERGE.

YES THEY ONLY HAVE ONE NIGHT

SATURDAY NIGHTS.

BUT WE'LL SEE WHATS IN STORE THIS SUMMER.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO COMPARE HOW MANY NIGHTS DOES XS HAVE? HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN AROUND?

MERGE IS STILL THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK AND DOING PRETTY GOOD IF YOU ASK ME.

SO IN CLOSING YOU SPINELESS CUNT

KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR SCREEN NAME CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANY IOTA OF BALLS TO COME OUT AND SAY WHO YOU ARE.

YOU JUST SIT BEHIND A MONITOR AND FLEX YOUR KEYBOARD MUSCLES TALKING SHIT.

BE A MAN YOU FAGGOT.

I POST UNDER MY REAL NAME.

LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THE SAME.

your so tuff,,,, honestly i can care less about merge / tempts / xs dosent matter all typical juice heads dancing and looking all the same with no brain cells like yourself. i have nothing else to say about this subject , so keep on talking trash dosent matter , i have the right to voice what i feel. if u dont like it tough shit. peace , have a great summer!!!!!

your so tuff,,,, honestly i can care less about merge / tempts / xs dosent matter all typical juice heads dancing and looking all the same with no brain cells like yourself. i have nothing else to say about this subject , so keep on talking trash dosent matter , i have the right to voice what i feel. if u dont like it tough shit. peace , have a great summer!!!!!

I never said you cant voice your opinion...I will give you an opinion and then you can voice it...YOU ARE MY BITCH.

In all seriousness...all I stated was get your facts straight. If you dont kow what your talking about dont open your mouth.

Have a great summer as well. :aright:

Translation:

I lost the argument and I have no intelligent rebuttal

• 2 weeks later...

...i dont know man.........i would hate to drop that much on cover down the shore and have him train wreck and loop for 4 hrs all night...........i'll sleep in the bathroom the night before and wait...lol......

ok, please stay out of there then....you'll be one less sweaty body taking up my oxygen. Its easy people...stay out of it. Dont bitch, complain, whine, moan...just dont show. Packed is a theme party at SF back in the day!!

If the cops come, you pack it up and go home. What's new? Never been at a place that's been raided?