Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reg. friends/ club friends

Originally posted by princessugar11

I totally know your feeling, ALL my friends sre the loungy type or at the most some Salsa dancing. So, i get the Dilemma og going by myself. But I need to dance!!! Hence the reason for me to sign up to CP.

AKA Ineed club friends!

~ Shiny Happy People, (R.E.M.)

Dance friends needed! :hat:

yo I hear that, I'm in the same boat, that's why I signed up on this CP thing too. Goin to avalon this saturday with some other CP'ers so if ur down throw me a PM. We'll get a party started :party:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo I hear that, I'm in the same boat, that's why I signed up on this CP thing too. Goin to avalon this saturday with some other CP'ers so if ur down throw me a PM. We'll get a party started :party:

yo agent .. i will be there .. lets meet up .. u can prob easily find me.. just look for the mask .. which i usually (lately) wear backward

peace

the MASK

hi, im new to the boards.

i just got back in NYC after being in college at boston, i heard exit is now BLACK? and SF is now shut down.

i too have a hard time getting my friends to go clubbin, saying "not my scene" as an excuse. and going by myself gets kinda dull after a while.

so im also in need of some club friends

hi, im new to the boards.

i just got back in NYC after being in college at boston, i heard exit is now BLACK? and SF is now shut down.

i too have a hard time getting my friends to go clubbin, saying "not my scene" as an excuse. and going by myself gets kinda dull after a while.

so im also in need of some club friends

dude .. here is how it works in my opinion .. u go around looking for a club u like . u finally find one . then u stick around .. make friends from the club .. and voila .. u have new friends

up to u tho ..

good luck

peace

the MASK

dude .. here is how it works in my opinion .. u go around looking for a club u like . u finally find one . then u stick around .. make friends from the club .. and voila .. u have new friends

up to u tho ..

good luck

peace

the MASK

Or you make friends on cp and go clubbing with them on the weekends. lol

Or you make friends on cp and go clubbing with them on the weekends. lol

thats probably the best way to go, some people dont like goin to clubs all by themselves, myself bein one of em. Already met one cool chick from here, but she couldnt keep up with me at Arc (you know who you are hehe). Someone should setup a CP meetup so we can all get ourselves acquainted, newbies and all. I assume its been done before? Just an idea

thats probably the best way to go, some people dont like goin to clubs all by themselves, myself bein one of em. Already met one cool chick from here, but she couldnt keep up with me at Arc (you know who you are hehe). Someone should setup a CP meetup so we can all get ourselves acquainted, newbies and all. I assume its been done before? Just an idea

U wanna meet some of us we hang alot sat nights at avalon. But Ur right it would be kinda cool I guess.

my close friends are the ones whom i go clubbing with, go to movies with, go to dinner with, bitch & moan to, and just about everything else...

then there are a few whom i met @ clubs and get together whenever we decide to go clubbing...right kimee, billy, & PCR? ;)

Liz! where u been girl? i know, i know you're busy studying...but yeah, i'm so glad to have met u, billy, and pcr...you all can rip up the floor like there's no tomorrow. and we all love the same music :D finish up your finals already so we can go par tayyy

• 1 month later...

whenever I hear a dude refer to his ex (es) as a "psycho", I question his own sanity.

My ex says to other people--when asked: "i really can't say anything bad about her, at all"....and guess what....I am a total lunatic....so, that just goes to show u. You can't take "real" lunatics for granted, either....cuz lunatics are addictive to your life....once you have a real luney in your life, nothing else quite compares.

ya know?

i have single handedly made 3 of my friends clubbers, i am still working on the rest

the problem is they wont just let the music take them away they are all holding back no one wants to give it a chance

i had to offer to pay for one of my friends to go see tiesto last weekend cause thats the only way he would go see, so i paid for him to go now he owns 2 tiesto cd's and 2 pvd cds and 1 armin cd.... i think my investment paid off!!

All of us ,clubheads, should unite!!! Whose with me??????! :)

me me! o yea!

most of my friends like to stay in and do nothing. i love going out and dancing and having a few drinks. thankfully i got a friend who's always down for some fun. lets unite haha! :bounce:

me me! o yea!

most of my friends like to stay in and do nothing. i love going out and dancing and having a few drinks. thankfully i got a friend who's always down for some fun. lets unite haha! :bounce:

ok where should we unite, ideas. Come on people, lets get this party rollin :clap: