Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of the best online accessories shop

Guest koukla77

Guest koukla77

I just wanted to let everyone know about a website that i just came across. http://www.zevelyn.com - definately worth checking out! they're got handbags and jewelry, and even note cards that would make great party invites! their bags can be customized to match any outfit and their prices are great. i got an awesome deal on a hot pink feathered bag - completely handmade! check it out www.zevelyn.com and let me know what you think!

Guest koukla77

Thanks raincrysobe! If you're interested in ordering any of the bags on the site, please let me know. I'll be sure to hook you up with FREE SHIPPING! :-)

i like lookin' at catalogs, but i like the experience of feeling it, touching it....trying it on for size and see if it "goes" wif me...u know....as an individual type thing....does it go wif my "image" tone, look feel.......etc.

also, i am ritualistic and sentimental...i buy things that remind me of things or people i love...this way i have them with me at all times.

i just got a silver ring with 3 dots for my pointer finger and austrian crystal earings hanging dimonds almost like rain....reminders of comradory........

and i got laventer stone gems....4 wif a silver diamond in the center....the "center" reps "me" and the other 4 lavender stones rep my sisters...my mother's "garden" made by Svaroski...near mother's day time.

had to feel them first...

• 2 weeks later...
i like lookin' at catalogs, but i like the experience of feeling it, touching it....trying it on for size and see if it "goes" wif me...u know....as an individual type thing....does it go wif my "image" tone, look feel.......etc.

also, i am ritualistic and sentimental...i buy things that remind me of things or people i love...this way i have them with me at all times.

i just got a silver ring with 3 dots for my pointer finger and austrian crystal earings hanging dimonds almost like rain....reminders of comradory........

and i got laventer stone gems....4 wif a silver diamond in the center....the "center" reps "me" and the other 4 lavender stones rep my sisters...my mother's "garden" made by Svaroski...near mother's day time.

had to feel them first...

Are you ok??? your posts are killing me

:gang:

I mean, I wouldn't mind so much if they just would quit trying to bullshit us! "I just found this website..." What a bunch of malarky. At least be honest about it. I will totally never buy from anyone who uses that trick. I'm a promoter, too, but at least I'm up front about it. If you product/service is actually good, you shouldn't need to lie about it.