Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a chill night

nomembername

So I had a few beers while driving from CT to Shea Stadium...had a couple more in Shea parking lot...a whole lot more during the game (which the Mets shut out the Braves 4-0)...had a couple more while driving my friend back to the city...stopped in a bar in the upper east side and had a couple more beers...oh by the way, has anyone else ever seen this before because I havent; the bar we went to had a huge binder of places to order food from. I mean literally, 50 different places that deliver the actual food to the bar. It was fucking awesome, all of a sudden a little Mexican strolls into the bar with my food. Anyway, of course me being pretty fucked up at this point couldn't just drive home and go to bed....no, I had to go to my favorite massage parlor where I took a long shower, than sat in the sauna and than got a massage where the cute Asian girl jerked me off for about a 1/2 hour. Poor girl didn't think she would ever get me to cum...took another long shower and than left there feeling like a new man.

-hungover like a mother fucker

Originally posted by nomembername

is that chick going with you?

i don't know dude, she hasn't called me back :laugh:

but there's a chance she's got a man, since she did in college.

Oh well, ill just have to find another smurfette tomorrow night somewhere :cool: