Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junkie XL @ Nerve: ULTIMATE OMFG I DIE REVIEW BY BLING

Bling

The nite outside may have been nippy, but inside was hotter than any nite i can ever imagine

huge huge shout outs to NERVE (jon cowan, and crew) for bringing this act in . what a fuckin lineup you have been bringin this city. NERVE IS THE PLACE TO BE !!!!!

Before i begin my shoutouts i must say OH MY FUCKIN GOD I DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For so many reasons that i didnt even expect i would tonite. OK on to shoutouts

1. KAOS33(your one cool mofo) great hanging with you

2. POD (got to get those pics dawg )

3 Harold (your too much fun(need ur pics too LOL )

4. ARturo (OMFG ur first time to nerve. I knew you would love it.)

5. All the TA's that came from far and near ... Rounder, (esp the two that came all the way from Orlando :)

6. Buster (who was dancing and raving his ass off on the stage. damn he got some moves ...... thanks for the pics again :) great seeing you

7. eddy guerra--- loved your shirt idea that you told me . hopefully we get it done :) LOL that would be sick.

8. flip and tonie - you two rock :)

9. jon cowan - always a gracious host

10. charlie -sick set after junkie. so much energy g'damnnnnnnnnn

11. Diabolique (christina)-simply breathtakin. so glad to hang with you and see you out and about. though i didnt understand what you told me in japanese till after u told me (awww ur sweet.) i must say to you "eres una princessa"

12. chaflas-OMFG I DIED... dude we both died so many fuckin times. we lost count. (crzy c damn u should have come sick and all)

13. jimmy t

14. digital phoenix (dude your a trip and a great guy.waiting for those pics to be posted on cp they will rock)

15. steffy

16. matas and meli

17. pete dekan (you techno loving mofo LOL )

18. tranceman and his wife (u trance loving fools. saw u guys jumping ur ass off right under the booth there :) awesome nite huh? see u for ferry and tiesto at space..... :) )

but like u i still want to see johan gielen return

there were so many people ill remember the rest of you later

Jon Cowan set

- very nice start to the nite. dark feel to his set. very similar in style to sander tonite.

JUNKIE XL(tom is his name :)

where can i begin this man is a god. HE DID ALL THIS LIVE.. tiesto has a run for his money cuz in my book this set was almost as good as tiestos set from space ..

what a great guy i had the honor of geting his autograph and takin multiple pics with him .

tracks i died to so bad

1. dirty sticky floors

2. beastie boys- fight for your right to party

3. RED PILL BLUE PILL -matrix track (MY FAV TRACK OF NITE)

so as im dancing who do i see but OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BUNNY FROM RABBIT IN THE MOON (mike is his name) , so i go up to him and omg hes so nice. what a great guy. i talked to him for a long time and after i went up to him everyone noticed him and started to take pics.

I got the ultimate pic ME WITH BUNNY AND JUNKIE XL. OMFG I DIED. I DIED I DIED I DIED I DIED I DIED

started off :blown: I DIED :blown:

Thanks again to everyone for makin my nite so memorable. all of you cpers and Trance addicts rock. I am so grateful for knowing all of you.

OH the greatest moment for me of the nite besides of course hanging with such people like arturo, diabolique, harold, etc....

iis when bunny (mike) said to me "I REMMBER U FROM ULTRA. YOU HAD THE SAME SHIRT ON.. OMFG I DIE. YOU KNOW ON MAY 23RD WHEN THE ULTRA PPV IS ON YOUR IN IT AND HAVE A CLOSE UP OF YOU......"

i think my heart went into my stomach. he rememberd me and told me im on ppv in one breath. :eek::D

Charlie's set

after all the madness i wanted to go but charlie kept me there with sick tribal beats and high energy music that just didnt make me want to leave the dance floor.

charlie wow is all i can say.

what a nite. love ya all......

remember everyone tomorrow is sander :) at space

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

if he played the old Exit anthem of the red pill blue pill song, as a club owner I would yank him off the decks and kick him out.. Tony Draper cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!

Originally posted by Bling

11. Diabolique (christina)-simply breathtakin. so glad to hang with you and see you out and about. though i didnt understand what you told me in japanese till after u told me (awww ur sweet.) i must say to you "eres una princessa"

:):):):):) awww! princessa? lol, maybe in another life LOL

tracks i died to so bad

1. dirty sticky floors

F**k yeah!! Dirty Sticky Florrs is a dear favorite. I can never play it just once. Altho, I was not too happy to see Junkie using his lap top so much. I came to see him spin.

BUNNY FROM RABBIT IN THE MOON (mike is his name) , so i go up to him and omg hes so nice. what a great guy. i talked to him for a long time and after i went up to him everyone noticed him and started to take pics.

... when bunny (mike) said to me "I REMMBER U FROM ULTRA. YOU HAD THE SAME SHIRT ON.. OMFG I DIE. YOU KNOW ON MAY 23RD WHEN THE ULTRA PPV IS ON YOUR IN IT AND HAVE A CLOSE UP OF YOU......"

i think my heart went into my stomach. he rememberd me and told me im on ppv in one breath. :eek::D

errr, his name is Steve, but he just likes to be called Bunny. See, money well spent!! ;)

I saw a lot of old faces, and met some new ones, like Bustersobe, what a DOLL!! You've inspired me to sport a pair of aviators (albiet nighttime, lol) and Dan, always nice to see you, and looking a bit dressed up for once, guess you knew we weren't going to get drunk and spill our drinks on you :D

I don't think I'll be purchasing tix online again tho, I paid about 15 more than those pairs who just paid at the door. In the end, it doesn't matter, because I had a great time!

Thank You Jon Cowan for everything :aright:

Originally posted by Bling

The nite outside may have been nippy, but inside was hotter than any nite i can ever imagine

huge huge shout outs to NERVE (jon cowan, and crew) for bringing this act in . what a fuckin lineup you have been bringin this city. NERVE IS THE PLACE TO BE !!!!!

Before i begin my shoutouts i must say OH MY FUCKIN GOD I DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For so many reasons that i didnt even expect i would tonite. OK on to shoutouts

1. KAOS33(your one cool mofo) great hanging with you

2. POD (got to get those pics dawg )

3 Harold (your too much fun(need ur pics too LOL )

4. ARturo (OMFG ur first time to nerve. I knew you would love it.)

5. All the TA's that came from far and near ... Rounder, (esp the two that came all the way from Orlando :)

6. Buster (who was dancing and raving his ass off on the stage. damn he got some moves ...... thanks for the pics again :) great seeing you

7. eddy guerra--- loved your shirt idea that you told me . hopefully we get it done :) LOL that would be sick.

8. flip and tonie - you two rock :)

9. jon cowan - always a gracious host

10. charlie -sick set after junkie. so much energy g'damnnnnnnnnn

12. chaflas-OMFG I DIED... dude we both died so many fuckin times. we lost count. (crzy c damn u should have come sick and all)

13. jimmy t

14. digital phoenix (dude your a trip and a great guy.waiting for those pics to be posted on cp they will rock)

15. steffy

16. matas and meli

17. pete dekan (you techno loving mofo LOL )

there were so many people ill remember the rest of you later

Jon Cowan set

- very nice start to the nite. dark feel to his set. very similar in style to sander tonite.

JUNKIE XL(tom is his name :)

where can i begin this man is a god. HE DID ALL THIS LIVE.. tiesto has a run for his money cuz in my book this set was almost as good as tiestos set from space ..

what a great guy i had the honor of geting his autograph and takin multiple pics with him .

tracks i died to so bad

1. dirty sticky floors

so as im dancing who do i see but OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I got the ultimate pic ME WITH BUNNY AND JUNKIE XL. OMFG I DIED. I DIED I DIED I DIED I DIED I DIED

started off :blown: I DIED :blown:

Thanks again to everyone for makin my nite so memorable. all of you cpers and Trance addicts rock. I am so grateful for knowing all of you.

OH the greatest moment for me of the nite besides of course hanging with such people like arturo, diabolique, harold, etc....

iis when bunny (mike) said to me "I REMMBER U FROM ULTRA. YOU HAD THE SAME SHIRT ON.. OMFG I DIE. YOU KNOW ON MAY 23RD WHEN THE ULTRA PPV IS ON YOUR IN IT AND HAVE A CLOSE UP OF YOU......"

Charlie's set

after all the madness i wanted to go but charlie kept me there with sick tribal beats and high energy music that just didnt make me want to leave the dance floor.

charlie wow is all i can say.

what a nite. love ya all......

remember everyone tomorrow is sander :) at space

damn all those peopel were there, we drove by and it looked dead at 2:30

sick party. i had a grreeeeeeeeeeeat time with y`all.

junkie XL played really great. good to hear dirty sticky floors and beauty never fades.

charlie bangin it too good. i loved it so much......... ritual insanity owned me. :D

speak soooooooooon,

xxx arturo

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

so djkable was there and the lovely diabolique did not introduce u to me!?!?!?!?!?!!? cristina how could u not introduce him to the allmighty god of good times!?!?!?!?!?

OMG :eek: you are SO right! how could I have not realized U need to meet. I should be spanked!!

:spank:

Allright, met some new faces & hung out with usual suspects:

:cool:

djdekan- pleasure to meet ya man

mrmatas & meli - hell of a guy (gracious gal), thanks for the beer!

diabolique - so sweet & funny

steffy - real sweetheart of a girl

arturob & bobalou - great to meet you both, dancing fools! LOL!

flip & tonie - always a pleasure to hang with you two!

Jimmy T - Dude always good times, dont forget we need to work on REASON!!!

Eddy Gueera - thanks for everything! Nice to meet ya man. :aright:

Bling - YOU trip me out dude. It's madness everytime I hang with you.

If I met you and didnt name you here: apologies.

I was pretty much up to Flips level by the end of the nite! :beer:

Too bad I didnt get to meet Jon Cowan, Sammi, Chaflas, Pod

The night was great!

Jon was dropping some nice beats when I got there

and about 20 mins later XL came on.

People loved the intro tune (ID?), then DIRTY STICKY FLOORS

& (OMGIFD) BEAUTY NEVER FADES, RED PILL BLUE PILL,

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY (in true Bling fashion:

I died right fucking there!) Fav remix right now.

The crowd was really into the music, loved that fact!

BTW - JON - Bunny from Rabbit in tha Moon told me that they would like to play a gig @ Nerve while they're downhere working on their new CD. If you bring them - I'm there!!!

Thanks for the constant great talent you bring Jon- I can see why

Nerve is "the little club that CAN do it.."

Here are the pics!!!

165564Bling_Diabolique.JPG

165564BlingBuster_Crew.JPG

165564DigitalPhoenixBling_Diabolique.JPG

165564DjDekanDPMatasMeli2.JPG

165564FlipDjDekanDPMatasMeli.JPG

Originally posted by diabolique007

OMG :eek: you are SO right! how could I have not realized U need to meet. I should be spanked!!

:spank:

hey -

call me christina.. can't find the digits and we need to continue our chat neighbor - to everyone else.. thanks to those who showed... junkie xl was a class act and ever more, a class individual.. thanks guys - see you next week for dancestar dj of the year - SANDRA COLLINS:D (she's pretty cute too - LOL)

And of course...some more pics!!

CP server for some reason wont let me add all pics here at same time!

165564FlipTonie_Crew.JPG

165564DigitalPhoenixJunkieXL_Bling.JPG

165564Junkie_XL_Opening.JPG

165564Junkie_XL_Opening2.JPG

165564Digitalphoenix_Bunny_Rabbit_in_the_moon_.JPG

PS: I was drunk at the end of the nite and confused some guy that was wearing a bright orange shirt like djdekan's:

Peter!! Peter c'mere dawg!...whatcha think of XL LIVE??

Sorry guy!!! Whoever you are!!!! :laugh: