Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swizyl review's

When and where is the DJ competion? And Timmy (sykopath) is a great DJ he can work the turntables with the best of them. Anthony bring Sykopath and Frazzle back for a encore. Also can you post the up and coming DJ's that are going to be here.

I love how you have the be youself vibe, not many places in Jersey would do that. Jersey is all about lookin pretty, and that is one of the reasons I travel to NYC so I can go out as I want, and be comfortable and DANCE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by promojunkie

Then tell Santana to enter the DJ competition in May. And everyone else that plays in Jersey. We'll put him up against Gary Jordan. "Gary Who?" He opened for Richie at Deko and he spins at Swizyl. Did you know that? We'll put them side by side and we'll see if you can tell a difference.

Actually Gary didnt open for Richie At Deko. I do know Gary and him and his brother are great kids. I never really heard them play a whole night but im sure the do their thing. I do know they didnt open at Deko though.

It was supposed to happen but it fell thru due to another promotion on that night.

And I think even Gary Jordan himself wouldnt go as far to say that he can play just as well as richie and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Just My Opinion though.

No Drama here just clearin up somethings.

Originally posted by anthonyn

and the Top DJs are;

Danny Tenaglia

Donald Glaude

Victor Calderone

Richie Hawtin

Roger Sanchez

I never heard Glaude or Hawtin

But I must Agree on DT, Cadlerone and Roger. Those are Def on my All Time Favorite List.

jus mu opion cause homeboy has his top jocks i have mine... if u like danny victor n roger ul love donald glaude he is my hands down fav LIVE dj, he plays funky groovey house.he works the entire time playing bangin house and cut n scratching all types of crazy shit, the boy doesnt stop moving for a sec... Also i forgot Charles"Feelgood" another sick ass house dj

Richie Hawtin is siiick too, sometimes he'll get a lil morbid but him chris lienbig and marco v Sick tech djs

Timmy n Frazzel where siiiiiick im gonna deff have them back in a few weeks 100% jus gotta confirm it

there is always up and comming dj's that send me demo's playing at swizyl everyweek since we started last month.... if the demo's are good they play its that simple

and the Top DJs are;

Danny Tenaglia

Donald Glaude

Victor Calderone

Richie Hawtin

Roger Sanchez

Originally posted by thehype

i wouldn't go that far....

they are good but thats not the TOP DJs

BUT his list is alot better than Notallthere's

lol that list can go on

derek may

derek carter

charles feelgood

the list can go on n on

yeah the list can def go on and on.

Everyone has their favs. And everyone should respect eachothers favorites even if they arent yours.

Ill add some to that list.

Peter Bailey(even though hes a good friend, he really rocked the shit out of Stereo in montreal. Know it seems kinda biased but hes really a great dj and amazing producer.

Chus & Ceballos

Steve Lawler

DJ Vibe

Evolved

Carl Cox

Erick Morillo

peter bailey is nasty... and ur 100 % every1 has there favs

and to add to the list

Mauro picotto

sander klienberg

seb fontaine

simply jeff

niegel richards

superchumbo---- him at vinyl with dt omg one of the best nites of music i ever heard

then u can get into turntablists

q bert

a trek

dj shadow

jazzy jeff

dj tommy

the list can jus gooooooooooo

Dj Vibe and DT was one of the craziest nights of music ever at ARC or my clubbing life that shit was evil and just fucking NASTY as hell shit was ureal. They def put a beating on us that night!! And as for this friday DANNY T no question at all.last "be your self" its gonna be insane up in there

Originally posted by sandman1130

sorry dont mean to hate but trance.... i just cant feal it like i used to but dont get me wrong PVD will throw down any night...ill never miss PVD ever....

big misconception bout trance DJs is that they expand their horizons when they spin, they don't stick to just trance

Dj Vibe and DT was one of the craziest nights of music ever at ARC or my clubbing life that shit was evil and just fucking NASTY as hell shit was ureal. They def put a beating on us that night!! And as for this friday DANNY T no question at all.last "be your self" its gonna be insane up in there

amen to that brotha

big misconception bout trance DJs is that they expand their horizons when they spin, they don't stick to just trance

Dont get me wrong bro i still rock trance all the time but its just not the same to me anymore......I cant get those reall deep pounding bass lines and darkness like hhouse....well thats how i feal but like i said theres always a spot for trance in me still

Dont get me wrong bro i still rock trance all the time but its just not the same to me anymore......I cant get those reall deep pounding bass lines and darkness like hhouse....well thats how i feal but like i said theres always a spot for trance in me still

its good to see some people don't forget their roots :D

but if its pounding baselines and darkness..what about Cosmic Gate and Scot Project

its good to see some people don't forget their roots :D

but if its pounding baselines and darkness..what about Cosmic Gate and Scot Project

trance brought me in.. PVD is da best imo..its always fun to thow a good trance set down..

but pounding baselines and darkness its dt dj vibe, ritchie hawtin, sven vath.. thats where its at rite there.. along wit others.. those guys are off teh top of my head.. i think thats what sandman means ;) ..

and if not fuck him cuz thats what i mean.. lol.

as for scot project and cosmic gate.. havent heard anything good bout them in a while.. they doin anything diff now than before??

I can still listen to a quality Trance Track and appreciate it. Its just my taste in Music has developed to more of a tribal guy. Tribal, Progressive house. Love a great bassline and love a nice groove to a record.

I can appreciate any kind of music though. All Genres, All Types.

The music brings everyone together as you can see. The stage is set up so you can stand right there and see everything they are doing. There's no tricks or fancy cd or mp3s involved. Everyone who plays, plays with raw talent. Its more of a showcase than a party. In that sense its like a lounge and is being promoted as that. If anything its even a great pregame with $1 beers, $2 shots, and $3 drinks til 12. We may even turn it into an underground happy hour in order to showcase more talent. If you go there with the intention to chill and hear the upcoming talent you will have a great time thats light on the pocket. If your'e looking to G out, hear the same tracks you hear everywhere else, and go home broke, you might be a little disappointed...