c'mon girls...

funeralhome

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

i don´t believe for ONE SECOND that this is the "real" you. maybe you should stop trying to say the right things :aright:

this is so see-through :blank:

:boohoo:yea ur right, maybe i should start listening to u.

on second thought:balls:

Originally posted by bullseye

i would love to see lina, mysti or even themrs(if she wasnt married) naked. but i'd rather earn that privilege. seeing themrs and recently, that pic of mysti in their underwear and shorts was a total turn on, and its all that i should get now. instead of being so desperate to see the girls naked, consider being someone like their boyfriends who were fortunate enuff to see them nude.

WTF are you talking about? :confused:

You're contradicting yourself in your own post, you're another one of those highly suspect internet casanovas. Def need to slow that roll.

Originally posted by bullseye

i would love to see lina, mysti or even themrs(if she wasnt married) naked.

:tongue:

Actually.... mine are coming soon. Not sure exactly when, probably a couple of months, but I think they'll be worth the wait. I can't wait to see them myself... very classy. :)

Originally posted by TheMrs

:tongue:

Actually.... mine are coming soon. Not sure exactly when, probably a couple of months, but I think they'll be worth the wait. I can't wait to see them myself... very classy. :)

are they professionally done or did you guys did them yourself?

well, in any case, I am sure they are amazing

Originally posted by ou812

WTF are you talking about? :confused:

You're contradicting yourself in your own post, you're another one of those highly suspect internet casanovas. Def need to slow that roll.

wtf are u talkin about. all i said was i would love to see them naked, but that right should be given to myself or one of u guys who were fortunate enuff to be their boyfriend, thats all.

as far as bein a so called "internet casanova", if being nice to women that are being nice to me gets me labeled as someone that gets the girl, then i'll gladly take that label and run with it.

i'd rather be a lover or friend to a woman than someone she has to get a restraining order against.

Originally posted by linabina

id like to see them when theyre done if ur gonna be willing to share them with us :D

Nah, I don't mind at all. I'm sure Flip or Koky will put 'em up. But they won't come out for 2-3 months.

Sorry for the threadjacking Eckobarbie. :half: