Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im starting to get annoyed reading post on hiphop here

First off hip hop has been trash since 1994. And then its all over the freakign place. And i get annoyed being in a smaller size place dancing my ass off near the dj booth or anywhere on the floor adn hear guys/girls i wonder when HIP HOP is coming on,argh. Or my fave being in a booth and hear EXCUSE ME got any 50 cent blah blah blah. Now theres post on cp bout hip hop yuck. I cant stand it and im from the fucking hood.

Guest distort909

you are tacky miss wanna be thang....................

this is his opinion RESPECT IT!

i can totaly understand where he is coming from............... if you want hip hop why invade a house party & force your taste on the DJ & Crowd........... just go to a friggin hip hop party & leave us alone.

thats why i like larger venues so there is another room for it.

Originally posted by iliana

Well, umm....then why don't you NOT read the posts that you don't want to? Go on with your tacky life pertaining to black clothes and silver jewelry!!

:idea::blown:

-iliana

well put...

hey buddy this is CLUBplanet.. we post about different nightlife events here, some even not pertaining to house music :eek: :eek: yeah.. pretty crazy huh?

Originally posted by distort909

i can totaly understand where he is coming from............... if you want hip hop why invade a house party & force your taste on the DJ & Crowd........... just go to a friggin hip hop party & leave us alone.

whoa whoa... when is the last time you heard a danny howells or scumfrog drop a g-unit track because someone in the crowd didnt want to hear techno?? c'mon now... :blown:

Guest djdoktor
Originally posted by oldtimer

whoa whoa... when is the last time you heard a danny howells or scumfrog drop a g-unit track because someone in the crowd didnt want to hear techno?? c'mon now... :blown:

so true...

Originally posted by silverbull

hey maria thanks for that glad you understand. And i read titles not posts. Im an old school head i love hip hop from 1978 to 1994 thats jsut my taste. Hell i even dance to old school tracks. But then again this is all my opinion.

What the hell is wrong about making threads about hip hop, just get over it.

Guest echoes

old school hip-hop 95 and earlier was pretty good.still like it.80s electro,etc.the stuff thats out now i just cant get in to.maybe im not trying hard enough or maybe its just wack.sounds all the same to me.

one thing i remember clubbing in the early to mid 90's is house/techno crowds and hip hopsters RARELY mixed in the same parties.maybe its the norm now ?

Originally posted by distort909

Uh huh.

Is your picture distorted because you're an ugly ghetto spic from Brooklyn? Don't get your panties in a twist over that one..This is MY opinion. Respect it.

Perhaps if the silver jewelry moron had worded his opinion differently instead of just sounding like an ignorant e-head with Richard Luzzi cd's shoved up his ass, I wouldn't have minded his disagreement regarding hip-hop.

But..he didn't. So I spoke.

Now go fuck yourself!

-iliana

:blown:

Originally posted by funketeer

Wow...how cool, I never knew ugly people posted on cp too, that's a shocker...

I think we need to settle this argument my way!!!

Everyone STFU... NOW!

Take a deep breath and :).

There! Now don't you feel better? Good! Now get the fuck out!

what u peaple talking about.........

Club life's VIP room was all hip hop........

Cheetah had mighty mutt downstairs playing hip hop

Carbon had a hip hop room

I saw plenty of hip hoppers on the down low in the house music sections...specially at Juniors parties........

And the OLD Cclub.....but, it was classic back then...reggae included...........

I'm in love wif a man....la-di-da

jist that.....u gatta feel all beats......i know i do.

except for CHEESE.

yo iliana whats with the language? makes you look ghetto and trashy. We both may be from brooklyn but were far from the stereo type sweetie. I grow up on hip hop and have much respect for the genre of 1978 to ,19931994,1995. And you dont know the extent of marias connections in the business and for how long shes been involve as well. And please everyone know i dont drink,smoke nor do drugs, i dont have to. And ive been hearing house for 14yrs so please my knowledge is a lil more than what you think. Who the fuck is rich luzzi anyway sounds like some long island guido.

yo iliana whats with the language? makes you look ghetto and trashy. We both may be from brooklyn but were far from the stereo type sweetie. I grow up on hip hop and have much respect for the genre of 1978 to ,19931994,1995. And you dont know the extent of marias connections in the business and for how long shes been involve as well. And please everyone know i dont drink,smoke nor do drugs, i dont have to. And ive been hearing house for 14yrs so please my knowledge is a lil more than what you think. Who the fuck is rich luzzi anyway sounds like some long island guido.

I'm happy you grew up with hip-hop. If you think that this genre has turned to shit today...great, but there are many fine artists out there and if clubnyc contains a couple of hip hop posts then please don't start crying like a baby.

Electronic music has been as stale, dull, and boring as it will ever be. Should other individuals stop posting on clubnyc? Not at all. That is my opinion and I'm not going to post shit on here bashing techno or its culture. So for someone who has the many countless years of experience in music, you should know better than to be so ignorant and moronic in your posts. You sound like a fucking 17 year old kid from Ronkonkoma.

As fas as Maria's Connections......Maria who?

Don't mistake me for someone who gives a fuck over people with NIGHTLIFE CONNECTIONS. LOLLLOL yeeah! Allow me to make one call to the Attorney General and have all your shit closed down.

Keep that disease infested hoe in the dark strung out on E!

-iliana

:laugh:

First off hip hop has been trash since 1994. And then its all over the freakign place. And i get annoyed being in a smaller size place dancing my ass off near the dj booth or anywhere on the floor adn hear guys/girls i wonder when HIP HOP is coming on,argh. Or my fave being in a booth and hear EXCUSE ME got any 50 cent blah blah blah. Now theres post on cp bout hip hop yuck. I cant stand it and im from the fucking hood.

i couldn't agree more!!!! is there anything MORE MAINSTREAM in the usa than hip-hop? it's disgusting -- and rap was all about being Against the mainstream. it is a pure travesty now (never liked rap, it's as trashy as JLo and Puffy put together and squared by their lame lyrics.... :vomit: :puke: )