Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spirit last night....

Originally posted by digitalextacy

Seriously that is one funny pic Mask. :laugh: :laugh:

I think we should trademark you and Silverbull and make some money. lol

yo digital .. "trademark" hmmm .. is that the new idea you are coming up with now . hehe .. think outside the box kid ..

u got one week to complete the task .. counting starts now .. hehe

the MASK

plus, u guys make me laugh about arrogant this and arrogant that.....u know what....if i was out in sweats and a tee, perhaps....being in a "meat market" approached way to many freaken times.....for the simple fact of "you" wanting to just meet any chick just to say u met someone...can tire out the sweetest of the sweet....................some people don't go out to "meet" their mate. For that, you have speed dating now.....

that's why I like my corner space...........you can do all the mingling you like.

Arrogance is essential.............keeps you from burining out.

Originally posted by muzikchick

Point well taken. And when the Mask gets that dance down he is gonna train you in the guido bop. :laugh: :laugh:

And as for marketing... Signature Masks and Silverbull inscribed silver chains. :biggrin:

Originally posted by muzikchick

plus, u guys make me laugh about arrogant this and arrogant that.....u know what....if i was out in sweats and a tee, perhaps....being in a "meat market" approached way to many freaken times.....for the simple fact of "you" wanting to just meet any chick just to say u met someone...can tire out the sweetest of the sweet....................some people don't go out to "meet" their mate. For that, you have speed dating now.....

that's why I like my corner space...........you can do all the mingling you like.

no darling .. i am not talking about essential protection that girls have to do to push away those guys that wana meet anyone .. i am talking about girls looking up and down to any guy thinking they are all weirdos and wana "get" them ..

when i go dancing .. to me .. it is ALL about dancing .. i am there to dance .. to have fun ..

if women r there and we click . fine .. but i usually don't approach any girl . .after all i have two .. hehe .. so i am tired of them ..

sorry .. just being honest ..

the MASK

Originally posted by digitalextacy

Point well taken. And when the Mask gets that dance down he is gonna train you in the guido bop. :laugh: :laugh:

And as for marketing... Signature Masks and Silverbull inscribed silver chains. :biggrin:

whattttttttttt .... r u online now or something . hahaha .that is sooo funny

focus kid .. on the biz

the MASK

Originally posted by diezel56gd

what was up with oscar g and falcon last night? they were horrible. i've heard amazing stuff from oscar in the past. there was also no vibe whatsoever last night and the crowd never packed in. kinda empty all night. love the way its set up but nothing goin last night. peace

Oscar g was good but falcon sucked. nevertheless I had a great night.