Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Rock Hbo Special...

blendprod

On Michael Jackson:

"We let the first kid slide" when Michael was suspected of molesting boys, but "another kid?! That's like another dead white girl showing up at O.J.'s house; "and O.J. saying, 'I know what you're thinking..."

:laugh:

Originally posted by chaflas

On Michael Jackson:

"We let the first kid slide" when Michael was suspected of molesting boys, but "another kid?! That's like another dead white girl showing up at O.J.'s house; "and O.J. saying, 'I know what you're thinking..."

:laugh:

Another kid? Another kid!.....im done with michael

Chris Rock is definitely a character, he makes me laugh, but I don't really like to compare Him and Dave Chappelle. I like both. But they have two completely different styles, Chris is more in your face and carefree, whereas Dave is more abstract, his remarks are witty yet subtle, they require more thinking. "Slow" people can't really grasp his jokes, that's why some of them don't find him funny. But if you actually understand his jokes he will have you on the floor.

Originally posted by 240turbo

Chris Rock is definitely a character, he makes me laugh, but I don't really like to compare Him and Dave Chappelle. I like both. But they have two completely different styles, Chris is more in your face and carefree, whereas Dave is more abstract, his remarks are witty yet subtle, they require more thinking. "Slow" people can't really grasp his jokes, that's why some of them don't find him funny. But if you actually understand his jokes he will have you on the floor.

i totally agree :cool:

Guest saleen351

this show was by farrrrrrrrrrrr, his worst performance.. he's really lost it. time to retire chris, you were putting us to sleep. and his black BS is soooooooooooooooo lame, and too many blacks morons buy into this crap.

Chris use to be en entertainer, but now he's alienated himself from main stream american and became a black entertainer..

don't bother watching this, lame to the max..

Dennis Miller's show as a riot. <<< a do not miss event..

chris rock hasn't done shit since his first show... "smoke crack, get ya job back"

Originally posted by saleen351

this show was by farrrrrrrrrrrr, his worst performance.. he's really lost it. time to retire chris, you were putting us to sleep. and his black BS is soooooooooooooooo lame, and too make black more ons buy into this crap.

Chris use to be en entertainer, but now he's alienated himself from main stream american and became a black entertainer..

chris rock was done shit since his first show... "smoke crack, get ya job back"

:rolleyes: ...thanks simon....

I saw him live and thought it was funny, but far from his best. Check out "bring the pain" much funnier by him.

And fav. comedians right now are chapelle and carlos mencia. Both gonna be at the improv in May. Oh and another funny comedian that I thought was going to suck, but was suprised when I saw him a couple months back was Pauly shore.

Originally posted by saleen351

this show was by farrrrrrrrrrrr, his worst performance.. he's really lost it. time to retire chris, you were putting us to sleep. and his black BS is soooooooooooooooo lame, and too many blacks morons buy into this crap.

chris rock hasn't done shit since his first show... "smoke crack, get ya job back"

Hey, SHITLEEN351, can you make a remark about someone or a group of people without making an issue about race? Black this, Latin that....Blah,Blah, Blah...... Souhd like a KLAN member that got beat up by latins and blacks,lol.You racist faggot. Technically the only people in this country that are not immigrants are native Americans, so shut up. Cowards like you are quick to open their mouths behind a computer, because you know if you were to say in it public you will get hurt. You try to act like a badass on the forum, when in reality you're probably, and most likely, nothing but a geeky wimp. Why don't you go visit a low income neighborhood (ghetto) and try to pop that nonsense and see if you'll live.....You won't because you don't have the balls to. You're nothing but a cowardly bigot with issues...That gets no ass, lol and is mad at the world...... how else can you explain such bitterness?.......LMFAO....