Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush for Office

Honestly.. All you republicans and conservatives.. Please give me some reasons to vote for Bush..

I'll even put the whole Iraq situation aside.. Why should I vote for this man?

I like to consider myself a moderate - liberal.. I think I would consider voting for the 'right' republican but.. why should i vote for Bush????

I'll be honest.. I might slightly conside voting for someone like Cheney because he seems slightly intelligent.. maybe he doesn't have the same views as me on things.. but he seems intelligent..

Bush seems like a complete imbecile on things..

What has he done for my country?

I don't think Kerry is the best man for the job.. I think Us democrats could've picked someone better... but.. you could give me ANYONE.. republican or democrat and I'd rather have them in office.. Than Bush!

Why should I vote for him?

I'm open for some ideas..

Bush has been awful for the environment, which is one of the main reasons I won't vote for him. His pandering with his immigration policy also pissed me off. The fact that I've met highschool students more articulate than Bush also bothers me. I won't be voting Kerry though, he changes his positions so often he doesn't even know where he stands. I'm sitting this one out, or voting for the Libertarian candidate.